Tuesday, November 1, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1345


1345 Writing [poems] helps

 

Whether I tell

In writing or unwritten ways

You will understand

The nature of my heart

 

But when I

Communicate through words

The emphasis

Increases in it

 

If I allow my mind

To roam as it likes

Then it will go everywhere

Without having any direction

 

However I try

To control it

By all kinds of means

It will refuse to subdue to me

 

But when I try to

Control it through my writing

Slowly it will

Come under my control

 

If there is no other

Use in it [in writings]

It will help me

To meditate on you

 

Therefore I

Often writing like this

I share with you

Some of my thoughts

 

I refuse to

Lose the golden opportunity

That comes

Through it

 

But I struggle a lot

Unable to communicate

The inner joy

That it gives

 

But rejoice

As there is no need for that

As you clearly

Understand my writings

 

Therefore again

Writing this song

I complete

Today’s race in you

 

Gurukulam, 15-2-2022, 11.10 p.m.

 

The days in which I didn’t sing about you are unborn days for me, says one Tami bhakti saint.  I feel the same. My desire is to sing  one song each day.  But that is impossible for me. However, writing poems helps me to concentrate my thoughts on the Lord and I find it as the best form of meditation for me, however I fail to express my inner joy and thought through poems.  However as the Lord understands my Joy I rejoice with Him as He understood me.

 

1345 எழுத்து உதவிடும்

 

எழுதியே சொன்னாலும்

எழுதாமல் சொன்னாலும்

என்மன ஓட்டம்

உனக்குத்தான் புரியும்

 

ஆயினும் எழுதிக்

காட்டிடும் போது

அதிலுள்ள அழுத்தம்

கூடித்தான் போகும்

 

அதுபோகும் போக்கிலே

நான்போக விட்டால்

என்மன ஓட்டம்

எங்கெங்கோ போயிடும்

 

என்னென்ன முயற்சிகள்

எப்படிச் செய்யினும்

என்வசப் படவுமே

தன்போல மறுத்திடும்

 

ஆகவே நானதை

எழுத்தாக்கிப் பார்க்கையில்

மெதுவாக மெதுவாக

என்வசம் ஆயிடும்

 

வேறெந்தப் பயனும்

இல்லாது போனாலும்

உன்னையே எண்ணிட

எழுத்துமே உதவிடும்

 

அதனாலே நானுமே

அடிக்கடி இதுபோல

எதையேனும் எழுதி

உன்னிடம் சொல்கிறேன்

 

இதன்மூலம் வருகின்ற

பொன்னான வாய்ப்பினைக்

கைவிட்டுப் போய்விட

நானுமே மறுக்கிறேன்

 

அத்தோடு அதுதரும்

உள்ளான ஆனந்தம்

அதைமட்டும் சொல்லிட

முடியாமல் தவிக்கிறேன்

 

ஆயினும் அதற்கும்

அவசியம் இல்லாமல்

நீயதைப் புரிந்திட

நானுமே களிக்கிறேன்

 

ஆகவே மீண்டும்

இப்பாட்டை எழுதி

இந்நாளின் ஒட்டத்தை

உன்னிலே முடிக்கிறேன்

 

குருகுலம், 15-2-2022, இரவு, 11.10

No comments: