Saturday, November 5, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1350

1350 I rejoice

 

Who knows this play

Of your divine love

Who can understand

The joy in my heart

 

Are you giving your love

Very little to me

I completely drenched

In the rain of bliss

 

 

Though all the

Outside activities

Often attack me

From different sides

 

The love that

You have for me

Will protect me

Like an anchor

 

The boat

Which is near the shore

Will be tossed

By the waves

 

Unless one

Navigates it properly

It might get

Crashed on the shore

 

When the boat

Goes in the deep sea

And how much deep

The water might be

 

Not tossed

Much by the waves

The voyage

Will remain smooth one

 

Whichever might be

The voyage

As long as you are there

To take control of the boat

 

Voyage will remain

Pleasant one

And it will reach

The shore safely

 

As you are there

To give company all through the journey

And as the

Control of the boat is in your hand

 

I know nothing

But only to rejoice

And I know

Your divine love

 

Gurukulam, 19-03-2022,10.30 p.m.

 

As the Lord is there to navigate the boat, in spite of all the troubles and turmoils that disturb the voyage, still I rejoice within me as He will take me safely to the destiny.

 

1350 களிக்கிறேன்

 

யாரறிவார் இந்த

அன்பின் விளையாட்டை

எவர்புரிவார் எந்தன்

மனக் கொண்டாட்டத்தை

 

கொஞ்சமா தருகின்றாய்

உனது அன்பை

முழுதாய்  நனைகிறேன்

பேரின்ப மழையில்

 

புறம்பே நடக்கும்

செயல்கள் பலவும்

பலவிதம் என்னைத்

தாக்கிய போதும்

 

உள்ளாக என்னிடம்

நீகொண்ட அன்பு

நங்கூரம் போலவே

என்னையும் காக்கும்

 

கரையில் மோதும்

அலையின் மீது

செல்லும் படகு

பலவிதம் ஆடும்

 

கவனமாய் அதனை

வளிக்க மறந்தால்

கரையில் மோதி

உடைந்து போகும்

 

ஆழ்ந்த கடலில்

செல்லும் போது

ஆழம் எத்தனை

இருந்த போதும்

 

ஆட்டம் குறைந்து

நிலைத்து நிற்க

வாட்டம் இன்றிப்

பயணம் போகும்

 

பயணம் எதுவாய்

இருந்த போதும்

துடுப்புப் போட

நீயும் இருக்க

 

பயணம் போகும்

இனிமையாக

கரையும் சேரும்

கவனமாக

 

பயணம் முழுதும்

துணையாய் இருக்க

துடுப்பு உந்தன்

பொறுப்பில் இருக்க

 

களிப்பதன்றி

வேறு அறியேன்

உனது அன்பை

நானும் அறிவேன்

 

குருகுலம், 19-03-2022, இரவு, 10.30


No comments: