Tuesday, November 22, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song1380

1379 You also listen

 

If I say something

Better you also listen me

This is good for both of us

I only tell this to you

 

Will relationship remain

As one way traffic

When I tell the truth

Will it become bitter to you

 

When you say something

I listen to you

Then I acted

Accordingly

 

One time change it

And you listen me

Then what happens

You notice it

 

I know your heart

As I always

Listened to you

And acted accordingly

 

Therefore I won’t

Definitely ask you

Some thing

That you don’t like

 

Don’t you have

That much faith in me

If others happen to hear this

What will happen better tell that to me

 

May be you might think

What if I ask

Something that

You don’t like

 

And what will happen

If you listen to me

And will any trouble come to me

Is this your concern

 

Whether trouble or loss

Why should I worry

As you are there

To protect me

 

After telling this much

If you refuse to change

What will happen

To your fame, notice this

 

‘What is the use of

Remaining as a bhakta

And there is no use

In writing poems also

 

He called you

Only to remain as His slave

First you better

Understand this clearly’

 

Before others

Tell like this

I requested you to

Listen me

 

If no answer comes

Even for this

What is the use of

Telling more

 

If you remain

This much adamant

How much I will remain

Think that

 

If mother leaps

Eight feet

The puppy will leap

Sixteen feet

 

Therefore do you want

Me to torture you by writing poems

Or let me remain

not writing anymore

 

Better decide

One among the two

At least tell

That to me now

 

Gurukulam, 26-4-2022, 11.00 p.m.

 

When I sat for prayer and meditation I told the Lord, ‘why not for a change you listen to what I say’?  Then to tease the Lord I wrote this song to relax my mind. Now He knows what it means to listen to what he says.

 

1379 நீயும்தான் கேளேன்

 

நானுமே சொன்னால்

நீயும்தான் கேளேன்

இருவர்க்கும் நல்லது

என்றுதான் சொன்னேன்

 

ஒருவழிப் பாதையாய்

உறவுமே இருக்குமா

உள்ளத்தைச் சொன்னால்

உனக்குமே கசக்குமா

 

நீ சொன்னபோது

நானுமே கேட்டேன்

அதன்படி நானும்

காரியம் செய்தேன்

 

ஒருமுறை நீயும்

மாற்றியே கேளு

அதன்பின் நடப்பதை

மட்டுமே பாரு

 

உன்பேச்சை கேட்டு

நடந்ததினாலே

உன்மனம் தன்னை

நானுமே அறிவேன்

 

ஆகவே உனக்கு

பிடிக்காத ஒன்றை

உன்னிடம் நானும்

நிச்சயம் கேட்கேன்

 

அந்த நம்பிக்கை

என்மீது இல்லையா

அடுத்தவர் கேட்டால்

என்னாகும் சொல்லையா

 

ஒருவேலை உனக்கு

பிடிக்காத ஒன்றை

கேட்டால் என்செய்ய

என்கிற எண்ணமா

 

அதனால் எனக்கு

ஏதேனும் கஷ்டம்

வந்திடக் கூடும்

என்கிற பரிவா

 

கஷ்டமோ நஷ்டமோ

எத்துவானால் என்ன

காக்கநீ இருக்கையில்

கவலையும் என்ன

 

இத்தனைச் சொல்லியும்

நீமாற மறுத்தால்

என்னாகும் உன்புகழ்

அதையும் கவனி

 

பக்தனாய் இருந்து

பயனென்ன கண்டாய்

பாடல்கள் புனைத்தும்

பயனில்லை அறிவாய்

 

அடிமையாய் இருக்கவே

உன்னையும் அழைத்தான்

அதனை முதலில்

நீயுமே அறிவாய்

 

என்றே பிறரும்

சொல்லிடும் முன்னே

என்பேச்சைக் கேளு

என்றுமே சொன்னேன்

 

இதற்கும் பதிலே

வாராது போனால்

இதற்குமேல் சொல்லி

பயனேன்ன கூறு

 

இத்தனைப் பிடிவாதம்

உனக்குமே இருந்தால்

எத்தனை எனக்கும்

இருந்திடும் எண்ணு

 

எட்டடி தாயும்

பாயுமே ஆனால்

ஈரெட்டு பாயும்

குட்டியும் தன்னால்

 

ஆகவே பாட்டு

எழுதியே கொல்லவா

அல்லது ஒன்றும்

எழுத்தாது இருக்கவா

 

இரண்டில் ஒன்றை

தீர்மானம் பண்ணு

அதையேனும் முதலில்

என்னிடம் சொல்லு

 

குருகுலம், 26-4-2022, இரவு 11.00


No comments: