Wednesday, November 30, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1390

1390 You will concede

 

Whatever you do

Surely there will be

Some reason

Behind it

 

It is not possible

For me to understand

Therefore, it is

Better for me to keep quiet

 

Whatever might be

The reason behind it

Finally, your

Work will be accomplished

 

Realizing that

If I keep quiet

Surely there will be

Plenty of blessings in my life

 

There is no use

In confronting you

And asking

Questions about it

 

Even if you share the reason

Well in advance

I am not going

To believe it

 

Though the childe

Becoming adamant

And began to behave

Very rudely

 

Like a mother

Who will bring it

Under her control

By various punishments

 

You will also

Do the same

Knowing that well

I keep quiet

 

Only keeping

My interest alone

You will do

Everything well

 

Not receiving it at the end

After receiving punishment

By becoming

Very adamant

 

I will receive it

In a simple way

By pretending

As if I am good boy

 

You understanding

That well

With a

Mischievous smile

 

Will come

On your own to my ways

And you provide

Whatever I ask

 

When my things

Are going to be accomplished

What is the need

For me to know about your reason

 

Keeping that

For yourself

First accomplish

My needs

 

Gurukulam, 23-06-2022, 11.00, p.m.

 

At the end God is going to accomplish what is best for me and also several times conceding to my desires. So why should I confront Him or contend with Him?  Whatever might be His will, that is His problem and not my concern.  What all I need is that He should accomplish my needs according to His which is acceptable to both of us.

 

1390 வழிக்கு வருவாய்

 

காரியம் எதையும்

நீயுமே செய்தால்

காரணம் அதன்பின்

நிச்சயம் இருக்கும்

 

அதனைப் புரிவது

எனக்கியலாது

ஆகவே அமைதி

காப்பதே நல்லது

 

காரணம் எதுவாய்

இருந்த போதும்

உன்காரியம் மட்டும்

நிச்சயம் நடக்கும்

 

அதனை உணர்ந்து

அமைதி காக்க

நன்மைகள் வாழ்வில்

நிச்சயம் பெருகும்

 

எதிர்த்து நின்று

கேள்விகள் கேட்டு

வாதம் செய்வதில்

பயனுமே இல்லை

 

முன்பே காரணம்

நீயுமே சொன்னால்

நிச்சயம் நம்பப்

போவதும் இல்லை

 

அழுது கொண்டு

அடம் பிடித்து

குழந்தை என்ன

செய்த போதும்

 

அதட்டி உருட்டி

மிரட்டி அடித்து

பணிய வைக்கும்

தாயைப் போல

 

நீயும் செய்வாய்

நானும் அறிவேன்

அதனைப் புரிந்து

அமைதி காத்தேன்

 

என் நன்மை

மட்டும் எண்ணி

எதையுமே நீ

நன்கு செய்வாய்

 

அழுது புரண்டு

அடியும் வாங்கி

அதன்பின் அதனை

நானும் பெறாமல்

 

நல்ல பிள்ளை

போல நடித்து

நானும்பெறுவேன்

எளிய வழியில்

 

அதனை நீயும்

புரிந்து கொண்டு

நமட்டு சிரிப்பு

சிரித்துக் கொண்டு

 

வலிய எனது

வழிக்கு வருவாய்

கேட்கும் எதையும்

உடனே செய்வாய்

 

என் காரியமும்

நடக்கும் போது

உன் காரணமும்

எதற்கு எனக்கு

 

அதனை நீயே

வைத்துக் கொண்டு

என் காரியத்தை

முடித்து காட்டு

 

குருகுலம், 23-06-2022, இரவு 11.00


No comments: