Saturday, November 12, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1362


1362 Is it correct

 

If you want to do

Any good to me

Better ask

My desire also

 

Is it correct

Doing as per wish

Is the only good that

You want to do to me

 

Is it wrong

To have my own desire

When I share it

Is it correct for you to become upset

 

I know for sure

That what is

Good for me

I don’t know

 

Because of that

It is indeed cruel to think that

Whatever you do

I should accept

 

Reaching a common

Mutually agreeable solution

Is indeed

Good for both of us

 

First think

The benefit in this

Then you come

And negotiate with me

 

Where is any

Negotiation when

Your thought remains

As one way traffic

 

Whom shall

I call

To arbitrate

Between us

 

There is no

Place for that with me

It is not good

For others to interfere

 

Let us both

Sit talk

Not putting

Any precondition

 

If you tell that

This itself is a precondition

Then let us think

Alternative means

 

If we cannot

Reach any kind of conclusion

Always there is

Your veto right

 

Then what is the use of

Having any desire of my own

What is the use of

Further negotiation after that

 

Gurukulam, 8-4-2022, 11.45 p.m.

 

Again a tussle with the Lord questioning his arbitrary decision to take any decision regarding my life. This I wrote only to tease Him and find some release in my mind even though I become upset with Him.

 

1362 சரியாக் கூறு

 

ஏதேனும் நன்னமை

செய்திட நினைத்தால்

என்மன விருப்பம்

அதனையும் கேளு

 

உன்னிட்டம் போலே

செய்வதே நன்மை

என்றுமே எண்ணுதல்

சரியா கூறு

 

எனக்கென விருப்பம்

இருப்பதும் தவறா

அதைநான் கூற

முனிதல் சரியா

 

எனக்கெது நன்மை

என்பதை நானும்

நிச்சயம் அறியேன்

என்பதும் உண்மை

 

அதற்காக நீசெய்யும்

அனைத்தையும் ஏற்கணும்

எனநீ எண்ணுதல்

அதனினும் கொடுமை

 

இருவரும் ஏற்கும்

தீர்வுக்கு வருவது

உனக்கும் எனக்கும்

நிச்சயம் நல்லது

 

இதிலுள்ள நன்மையை

முதலிலே பாரு

அதன்பின் சமரசம்

வந்துநீ பேசு

 

ஒருவழிப் பாதைபோல்

உன்எண்ணம் இருந்தால்

சமரத்திற்கு அதிலே

இடமுமே ஏது

 

எனக்கும் உனக்கும்

இடையே சமரசம்

செய்திட எவரை

அழைப்பதுக் கூறு

 

அதற்கு என்னிடம்

இடமே இல்லை

அடுத்தவர் தலையீடு

சரியே இல்லை

 

இருவரும் நிபந்தனை

ஏதும் விதிக்காமல்

அமர்ந்து முதலில்

பேசிப் பார்ப்போம்

 

இதுவுமே நிபந்தனை

எனநீ கூறினால்

மாற்று வழியை

யோசித்துப் பார்போம்

 

எவ்வித முடிவும்

எட்டாது போனால்

இருக்கவே இருக்கு

உன்னிடம் வீட்டோ

 

அதன்பின் எனக்கு

விருப்பம் எதற்கு

அதைப்பற்றி பேசி

பயனென்ன இருக்கு

 

குருகுலம், 8-4-2022, இரவு 11.45

No comments: