Saturday, November 19, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1374


1374 I received more

 

You gave comfort

And encouragement to me

You are guarding me

By giving protection

 

You became

My refuge

And you made me

To born again new

 

You never come

Directly to help

You never do

As I wish

 

But you will

Accomplish by sending angels

And you will fulfil

All my needs

 

Unless those who experienced

Who else could understand this

All these your divine plays

That you perform

 

It might look like

Merely a fiction to others

Unless they see

Even with their own eyes

 

Unless one

Experience this

They cannot comprehend it

To our buddhi

 

There is no language

To communicate

About the peace

That comes after this understanding

 

Though this happened

Many time in the past

It will remain new each time

 

Once we understand

And walk accordingly

His grace will be

Available more and more

 

I, who received

That grace more

With clear

Understanding and experience

 

I will thank God

Remembering the blessings

And nurturing them

Continuously in life

 

Gurukulam, 17-4-2022, 11.30 p.m.

 

When I sat silently for prayer and meditation after my regular reading in Muktiveda I was not in a mood to meditate on anything.  I sat silently reflecting on what happened in the morning and afternoon. As usual my rational mind refuses to accept it. This being the reality with me, others won’t understand what happened to me this morning. For many this is nothing but another kind of psychological problem or emotional imaginatioin. But my heart found tremendous peace.  I experienced the real comfort of the Lord through His action by sending strangers.  Though they are not the solution and they cannot give any solution yet God gave His direction and guidance through them. Though the same kind of things happened several times in the past, still when it repeats it looks completely new and fresh.  Unable to pray when I sat silently as inspiration came, I wrote this song.

 

1374 அதிகம் பெற்றேன்

 

ஆறுதல் தேறுதல்

அளித்தாய் நீயும்

ஆதரவளித்து என்னை

காத்தாய் நாளும்

 

போக்கிடம் புகலிடம்

ஆனாய் நீயும்

புதிதாய் பிறக்க

வைத்தாய் மீண்டும்

 

நேரடியாக நீ

வருவதும் இல்லை

நினைத்தபடி நீ

செய்வதும் இல்லை

 

தூதரை அனுப்பி

செய்திட வைப்பாய்

தேவை அனைத்தையும்

நிறைவேற்றித் தருவாய்

 

உணர்ந்தவர் அன்றி

எவர்தான் புரிவார்

நீசெய்யும் இந்த

லீலைகள் அனைத்தையும்

 

கட்டுக் கதையாய்

பிறருக்குத் தோன்றும்

கண்கள் இருந்தும்

காணா வரையில்

 

அனுபவப் பட்டு

பார்த்திட்டும் வரையில்

அறிவுக்கு இது

புரிவதே இல்லை

 

புரிந்த பின்னே

வந்திடும் அமைதியை

எடுத்துச் சொல்ல

மொழியும் இல்லை

 

பலமுறை முன்னே

நடந்த போதும்

மீண்டும் மீண்டும்

புதிதாய் இருக்கும்

 

அறிந்து உணர்ந்து

புரிந்து நடக்க

அவனின் அருளும்

தொடர்ந்து கிடைக்கும்

 

அந்த அருளை

அதிகம் பெற்று

அறிந்து உணர்ந்து

வாழும் நானும்

 

பெற்ற ஈவை

எண்ணி எண்ணி

பேணி காத்து

நன்றி சொல்வேன்

 

குருகுலம், 17-4-2022, 11.30


No comments: