Monday, November 21, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1377

1377 My limitation

 

You again

Give back

All those unnecessary things

Which I already give up

 

But you

Refused to give

What I seek

As I like

 

I cannot understand

This your act

When I sought explanation

You refused to give

 

All that remain

As burden for me

Could be

Very light to you

 

You also could

Understand the pain

That I under go

When I carry them

 

You also could

Promise me that

You will come and

Give your shoulder to carry

 

You will come

And definitely help

As you have

Promised me

 

But is it

Correct on your part

To impose that

I never liked

 

You might give

Thousands of reason for that

But will my heart

Accept them, you tell

 

When I have a limitation

For anything

Why not you also

Have your own

 

Though you have

Unlimited authority

Why you deny

My limitation

 

Even after came as a human

If you refused to understand

Who else can

Tell this to you

 

Therefore understand

My point when I say

I don’t need

Them any more

 

Even if you

Refused to give what I like

Don’t impose

That I don’t like

 

You should act

Going beyond

Your personal

Likes and dislikes

 

Gurukulam, 22-04-2002, 11.00

 

Today I had to go to Thally to the EB office to enquire about the excess bill.  Similarly, in the last few days I had to stand with Sankar to dig a soak pit as water in the bath rooms is not going out. I have to not only maintain the Trust account but each year have to prepare the balance sheet for auditing [keeping bills for various purchases the whole year, making vouchers, getting address from the donnees to make receipts etc. etc.]  These are the things that I never liked in my life. These are not the work for a sannyasi.  But never in my life God sanctioned what I liked but always pushed what I didn’t like.  What else can I do except vent out my anger to Him.

 

1377 எனது எல்லை

 

வேண்டாம் என்று

விட்ட அனைத்தையும்

வேண்டும் என்றே

மீண்டும் தருகிறாய்

 

வேண்டும் என்றே

கேட்பவை தன்னை

வேண்டாம் என்றே

நீயும் மறுக்கிறாய்

 

உன்னிந்த காரியம்

புரியவே இல்லை

விளக்கம் கேட்டால்

தருவதும் இல்லை

 

எனக்கு பாரமாய்

இருப்பவை எல்லாம்

உனக்கு இலகுவாய்

இருந்திடக் கூடும்

 

சுமக்கின்ற போது

வந்திடும் வலியை

நீயும் கூட

புரிந்திடக் கூடும்

 

கூடவே வந்து

தோளினைத் தந்து

உதவுவேன் என்று

சொல்லிட முடியும்

 

சொன்ன படியே

சுமக்கின்றே போது

வந்து நீயும்

உதவுவாய் நிச்சயம்

 

ஆயினும் உள்ளம்

ஏற்கா ஒன்றை

வலியத் திணிப்பது

நியாயமா கூறு

 

ஆயிரம் காரணம்

அதற்குத் தந்தாலும்

என்மனம் அதனை

ஏற்குமா சொல்லு

 

எனக்கொரு எல்லை

உள்ளது போல

உனக்கேன் இல்லை

அதைமட்டும் கூறு

 

எல்லை இல்லா

அதிகாரம் இருந்தாலும்

எனக்குள்ள எல்லையை

மறுப்பதேன் கூறு

 

மனிதனாய் வந்தும்

புரிந்திட மறுத்தால்

எடுத்துச் சொல்ல

இயலாது பாரு

 

ஆகவே வேண்டாம்

என்றும் சொன்னால்

அதிலுள்ள நியாயம்

தன்னை உணரு

 

வேண்டிய ஒன்றை

தர மறுத்தாலும்

வேண்டா ஒன்றை

திணிப்பதை நிறுத்தி

 

விருப்பு வெறுப்பு

கடந்து நின்று

செயல்பட வேண்டும்

என்பதை உணரு

 

குருகுலம், 22-04-2002, இரவு, 11.00


No comments: