Tuesday, November 15, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1366


1366 That’s all I can do

 

You tell that

Not really praying deep from my heart

I am merely praying

Only with my lips

 

How can you ask me

To have a melting heart

Once you kept

A stony heart within me

 

The stony heart

Never melts

And tears no more

Come from my eyes

 

I am not

Responsible for this

You also never ask

‘Then who is responsible’

 

No answer will

Come from you for sure

Because your heart

Also became like a stone

 

When both have

Similar situation [having stony heart]

How can I

Pray anymore [with a melted heart]

 

[Even] if my lips move

Won’t you know that

Can’t you understand

What I think within me

 

At least thinking that

I am doing this

Can’t you show your mercy

Upon this poon one

 

Ok, let it be that is your problem

What else can I do for that

But I found one

Alternative to this

 

Converting all my thoughts

In words

When I write poems

And pray through it

 

Not becoming mere words

Which might go with wind

They will remain as

Words engraved on stone

 

When you

Have time

Then you

Read it

 

After that if your heart

Melts a bit

Give me proper

Answer to me

 

Till that time

My heart won’t melt

And unless the lips move

My heart won’t move

 

Other than this

No other prayer will come

Whether you accept or reject

That is your problem

 

Gurukulam, 11-04-2022, 11.30 p.m.

 

When I completed the previous song [1365] I sat calmly. In general when I cannot bear no more I used to shed tears pleading with the Lord. But tonight though I poured down my heart no tears came and I felt as if I became very stiff within me. Then I realized that I am not praying deep from my heart but what I say to the Lord is mere formality and not a sincere prayer. Then again I became upset with the Lord and began to argue with Him by saying that He alone is the reason for this and if He thinks that my prayers are not sincere my answer is: that is all I can do. Then to express my thought I wrote this song to vent out my anger with the Lord.

 

1366 இதுதான் முடியும்

 

உள்ளாக உருகி

வேண்டுதல் செய்யாது

உதட்டால் வெறுமனே

வேண்டுறேன் என்கிறாய்

 

உருக்காத நெஞ்சத்தை

உள்ளாக வைத்து

உருகிட எப்படி

நீயுமேச் சொல்கிறாய்

 

கல்லான இதயமோ

கரைவதே இல்லை

கண்களில் கண்ணீர்

வருவதும் இல்லை

 

காரணம் இதற்கு

நானுமே இல்லை

யாரென்று நீயும்

கேட்பது இல்லை

 

பதிலெதும் நிச்சயம்

உன்னிடம் வாராது

ஏனென்றால் உன்மனம்

கல்லாகிப் போனது

 

இருவரின் நிலையும்

இவ்வாறு இருக்க

எவ்வித வேண்டுதல்

நானுமே செய்வது

 

உதடுகள் அசைந்தால்

உனக்கது தெரியாதா

உளாக நினைப்பது

உனக்குமேப் புரியாதா

 

இதையேனும் செய்கிறேன்

என்பதை எண்ணி

ஏழைக்கு நீயும்

இரங்கிடக் கூடாதா

 

சரிவிடு  உன்பாடு

நானென்ன செய்வேன்

இதற்கு மாற்று

நானுமே கண்டேன்

 

எண்ணம் அதனையும்

எழுத்தாக்கி நானும்

பாடல்கள் புனைந்து

வேண்டுதல் செய்ய

 

காற்றோடு கலக்கும்

வார்த்தையாய் இல்லாது

கல்லில் பதித்த

சொல்லாக நிற்கும்

 

எப்போ உனக்கு

நேரம் இருக்குதோ

அப்போது நீயும்

படித்துமே பாரு

 

அதன்பின் உன்மனம்

சற்றேனும் இளகினால்

ஏற்ற பதிலையும்

நீயுமேக் கூறு

 

அதுவரை என்மனம்

உருக்கவே உருகாது

உதடன்றி உள்ளமும்

சற்றுமே அசையாது

 

இதுவன்றி வேறு

வேண்டுதல் வாராது

ஏற்றலும் மறுத்தாலும்

அதுஇனி உன்பாடு

 

குருகுலம், 11-04-2022, இரவு 11.30


No comments: