Friday, November 18, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1373

1373 You gave clear verdict

 

You gave a clear verdict

And showing the way you redeemed me

This is the life for me, you finalized

And you gave some kind of peace with in me

 

There is no place for an answerless question with you

You never refused to give some kinds of answer

Unless I have the maturity to accept whichever might be it

There is no answer with you

 

This remains your permanent answer

I also clearly understood it

But you also know well

The desire that I have within me

 

I only thought which one is good for me alone

But you thought which one is good for all

You also protected not my desire

To overcome your divine will in any way

 

As I live only worshipping you

I don’t have any right to go against your will

As long as you are there whichever might come

I never lived overcoming your will

 

If I come seeking some kind of solution

You will give only clear solution

When I accept and live accordingly

You will pour down your grace more and more

 

I get drenched again in that rain

Oh my Lord, again I am resurrected in my atman

I also overcame the world

As you resurrected to win

 

Gurukulam, 14-4-2022, 9.30 p.m.  

 

I write the poems using pencil in old papers. Later I type it on the computer. That time, recalling the background I wrote the comments for that song.  So this afternoon, unable to sleep due to lots of disturbance in my mind, I got up and began to type the songs [1369] which I wrote on 15th. When I was typing the comments, at the end, unable to control, I began to cry, stopping typing.  I leaned on the table with many tears as I completely lost both physical and mental strength and said to the Lord, ‘why are you persecuting me like this? Won’t you give a clear solution to my problem?  I am unable to make one clear decision. Considering the needs of me and my mother I am not sure what to do?  Unless you give a clear answer I cannot live with peace of mind.  Then I completely broke down and began to sob silently. Unable to type further I closed the computer and sat calmly. But the melancholic mood continued.  To avoid it I got up and prepared Tiffin for my mother and had my coffee and sat in front of TV to watch some classic music program. Then I saw my mother and she too is not well. For the past one week, after my sister’s visit she has been lamenting everyday thinking about going to Chennai. She told me several times why I am torturing her by kicking her from one place to another. ‘You forced me to come to the ashram. Though I never liked it and resisted my best, finally I accepted your decision and now feel settled here. But now all of you are joining together again troubling me. When I agree to stay here why do you want to chase me from here’.  She knows the answer. But she is not ready to accept it.  Then unable to sit she went to bed to lie down.  Then I closed the TV as I also lost any interest in watching any program on TV.

 

After this several things happened which I cannot share further. Anyhow when I finally threw myself completely in the hands of God, some kind of peace occupied my mind knowing well that ‘everything works only for good for those who love the Lord’.

 

1373 தெளிவான தீர்வு தந்தாய்

 

தெளிவான தீர்வை நீ தந்துவிட்டாய்

திசைகாட்டி என்னையும் உய்த்துவிட்டாய்

இதுதான் வழ்வென இறுதியிட்டாய்

என்னுள்ளே அமைதியை நீ தந்துவிட்டாய்

 

விடையில்லா கேள்விக்கு உன்னிடம் இடமில்லை

விடையொன்று தாராமல் நீ இருந்ததில்லை

எதுவான போதும் ஏற்றிடும் பக்குவம்

எனக்கு வாராமல் உன்னிடம் தீர்வில்லை

 

இதுஉன் நிரந்தர பதிலாக இருக்கு

எனக்கது நன்றாகப் புரித்துமே இருக்கு

ஆனாலும் எனக்குள்ளே இருந்திடும் விருப்பம்

அதுவும் உனக்குத் தெரிந்துமே இருக்கு

 

எனக்கெது நல்லது என நான் எண்ணினேன்

எல்லோர்க்கும் நன்மை எதுவென எண்ணினாய்

என் சுயநலமும் எந்த வழியிலும்

உன் சித்தம் மீறாமல் நீயுமே காத்தாய்

 

உன்னையே பணிந்து வாழ்ந்திடும் எனக்கு

உன்சித்தம் மீறிடும் உரிமையும் இல்லை

எதுவந்த போதும் நீயுள்ள வரையில்

உன்சித்தம் மீறி நான் வாழ்ந்ததும் இல்லை

 

தீர்வொன்றை நாடி உன்னிடம் வந்தால்

தெளிவான தீர்வை நீயுமேத் தருவாய்

அதனை ஏற்று வாழ்ந்திடும் போது

அருளை மேலும் மழையெனப் பொழிவாய்

 

அந்த மழையிலே மீண்டுமே நனைந்தேன்

ஐயனே ஆவியில் உயிர்த்துமே எழுந்தேன்

உலகினை உய்க்க உயிர்த்து எழுந்த

உன்னுடன் இணைந்து வென்றுவிட்டேன்

 

குருகுலம், 14-4-2022, இரவு, 9.30  


No comments: