Monday, November 28, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1387


1387 Sing lullaby

 

As you are living

In my heart

You returned it

Back to me

 

As it is not enough

For you to returning back it

You asked me to

Write poems again

 

Returning back [to the world]

Itself is a great achievement

Where is the time

To write poems

 

I have to take

So many medicines

Added to that

I have to take rest

 

More than that

I have to take care of my mother

And need to dance

According to her tunes

  

Forgetting all these works

For me to do

Why you ask me

To do this one

 

Ok, let it be

And I will try

Now I have to sleep

Let me do that now

 

Rest I will

Tell in the morning

Therefore as you sing lullaby

I am going to sleep

 

Chennai, Ramachandra Hospital, ‌‌5-5-2022. 11.00p.m.

 

From 4.00 a.m. I couldn't sleep as they started the treatment procedure. Both doctors and nurses came too often to check and take blood samples for tests.  So I cannot sleep till night 10.30. I told the doctor who came to the room that I needed some sleep. He said take good rest and nobody will disturb you. Both my sister and her husband who are staying with me became extremely tired and slept. Then one person from the canteen came and knocked on the door. Without disturbing my sister and her husband I asked him to take it. Then I couldn't sleep. So I thought that I should write another song to tease the Lord as I always loved it. Next to viraha bhakti songs I love to write teasing Him. Then I wrote this song.

 

1387 தாலாட்டு

 

நெஞ்சிலே நீயும்

வாழ்கிறாய் என்பதால்

நீயதை மீண்டும்

என்னிடம் தந்தாய்

 

தந்தது போதாது

என்றுமே எண்ணி

மீண்டும் பாடல்

பாடிச் சொல்கிறாய்

 

மீண்டு வந்ததே

மாபெரும் காரியம்

பாடல்கள் எழுதிட

ஏதிங்கு நேரம்

 

மருந்து மாத்திரை

நிறையவே உண்ணும்

அத்துடன் ஓய்வு

நானும் எடுக்கணும்

 

அதற்கு மேலாக

அம்மாவைப் பார்க்கணும்

அவள்போடும் தாளத்திற்கு

மீண்டும் ஆடணும்

 

இத்தனை காரியம்

இருப்பதை மறந்து

எதற்காக நீயிந்த

காரியம் சொல்கிறாய்

 

சரிவிடு போகட்டும்

முயற்சியும் செய்கிறேன்

இப்போது தூங்கணும்

அதை மட்டும் செய்கிறேன்

 

மற்றதை காலையில்

மீண்டும் சொல்கிறேன்

ஆகவேநீ தாலாட்ட

நானுமே தூங்கறேன்

 

 சென்னை ‌‌5-5-2022. இரவு 11.00_


No comments: