Friday, November 25, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1383


1383 Sulking will continue

 

Gone are the days

When you came seeking after me

Even if I come seeking you

Now I become a stranger to you

 

You won’t give any reason for this

You won’t even think about my love

Even if I cry bitterly

Your stony heart won’t melt

 

Though I thought several times about it

And think about all my acts

There is no justification in your anger

And my trouble has never gone

 

What are you thinking in your mind

Why you become upset with me

What kind of reason you are going to give

For you to often became upset like this

 

Did I ever do anything that hurt your heart

Did I ever find any fault in your love for me

Did I ever delay in my seva to you

Did I ever forget your Holy Feet

 

I have thousands of questions like this

And you have answer for them

But there is no need for them

Therefore, I have nothing to say more

 

Keeping the eternal love in your heart

Coming seeking after me again

Hugging me to remove my passion

You should give comfort to me

 

Till that time my sulking will continue

And you know the result of that

Removing my sulking and to increase our relationship

You alone should protect our love

 

Gurukulam, 1-5-2022, 11.30 p.m.

 

Another song in viraha-bhakti where the bhakta warns the Lord that unless He comes quickly to be with her, her sulking will continue.

1383 ஊடல் தொடரும்

 

தேடியே வந்த நாட்களும் போச்சே

தேவை இல்லையென ஒதுக்கி வச்சாச்சே

நாடி உன்னை தேடியே வந்தும்

நான் இப்போ உனக்கு அந்நியம் ஆச்சே

 

காரணம் ஏதும் கூறிட மாட்டாய்

காதலை சற்றும் எண்ணிட மாட்டாய்

கண்ணீர் பெருக கதறிய போதும்

கல்நெஞ்சம் சற்றும் இரங்கிடமாட்டாய்

 

எத்தனையோ முறை யோசித்துப் பார்த்தும்

என்செயல் அனைத்தையும் எண்ணியே பார்த்தும்

நீ கொண்ட கோபத்தில் நியாயமே இல்லை

நான் கொண்ட கலக்கம் போகவும் இல்லை

 

என்னதான் மனதில் எண்ணமும் கொண்டாய்

எதற்காக இந்த கோபமும் கொண்டாய்

அடிக்கடி இப்படி செய்திடும் செயலுக்கு

என்னதான் நீயும் காரணம் சொல்வாய்

 

உன்மனம் நோக ஒன்று செய்தேனா

நீ கொண்ட அன்பில் குறையும் கண்டேனா

சேவை செய்வதில் சுணங்கி நின்றேனா

சேவடி தன்ன நான் மறந்தேனா

 

இதுபோல் கேள்வி ஆயிரம் உண்டு

அவற்றுக்குப் பதிலும் உன்னிடம் உண்டு

ஆனால் அவற்றுக்கு அவசியம் இல்லை

ஆகவே நான் சொல்ல வேறேதும் இல்லை

 

மீளாக் காதலை மனதில் கொண்டு

மீண்டும் என்னைத் தேடியே வந்து

தாபம் தீர தழுவி அணைத்து

தரவும் வேண்டும் ஆறுதல் எனக்கு

 

அதுவரை எனது ஊடலும் தொடரும்

அதன் விளைவு உனக்கும் புரியும்

ஊடலைப் போக்கி உறவை பெருக்கி

நம்காதலை நீதான் காத்திட வேண்டும்

 

குருகுலம், 1-5-2022, 11.30, p.m.


No comments: