Friday, November 18, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1372

1372 I will continue to do the same

 

I negotiate

With me

And I listen to

Others’ words

But I refused

To come only to you

But I ask you

To help me

 

Whatever might happen

Coming unto you

Knowing your will

About it

Which way

You will lead

Help me to

Walk in it

 

Several times

You told the same

You also wrote

Poems about it

Then forgetting

All of them

Again you

Go in your own way

 

I became more

Tired than you

I worn out

By carrying you

I am the only

One to you

But there are several

Like you to me

 

But none of them

Are like you

They never give

Trouble like you

They will listen

If I say

If I say no

They will agree

 

You became like the snake

Around the feet

Unable to kill

Or to chase away

Why you come

Around me

Again and again

However I tell

Why you refuse to listen’

 

I know

Well before

That you will

Talk like this

But who is

Responsible for this

Better you give

Answer to this

 

Give me the answer

Which is acceptable to me

Otherwise I will do

The same again

There is an answer

That is agreeable to both of us

And if you give that

Then I will thank you

 

Gurukulam, 16-4-2022, 6.00 a.m.

 

As I was busy doing my regular morning work, I continued to have my dialogue [or argument] with the Lord.  Then I said to the Lord I either listen to my own words or others’ but never listen to what you try to say. I discuss, debate, argue and then try to find one solution to my problem. When nothing works then I come finally to you. And you remain silent as usual.  What is going on here? Then as inspiration continued, stopping all other works I wrote this song within a few minutes and continued my work.

 

1372 இதையே செய்வேன்

 

என்னுடன் நானும்

பேசியே பார்க்கிறேன்

பிறரின் பேச்சை

நானுமே கேட்கிறேன்

உன்னிடம் வந்திட

மட்டுமே மறுக்கிறேன்

உதவிடு என்று

உன்முன்னே நிற்கிறேன்

 

எது நடந்தாலும்

உன்னிடம் வந்து

அதுபற்றி  உன்திரு

சித்தத்தை அறிந்து

எவ்வழி நீயும்

நடத்திடு வாயோ

அவ்வழி செல்ல

உதவிடு வாயே

 

எத்தனையோ முறை

இதைத்தான் சொன்னாய்

ஏட்டிலும் பாட்டிலும்

எழுதியும் காட்டினாய்

அதன்பின் அதனை

நீயுமே மறந்து

மீண்டும் உன்வழி

நீயுமே செல்கிறாய்

 

உன்னிலும் அதிகம்

நான்தான் களைத்தேன்

உன்னையே சுமந்து

நாளும் இளைத்தேன்

உனக்கு நான்

ஒருவந்தான் உண்டு

எனக்கு உன்போல்

பலருமே உண்டு

 

ஆனால் உன்போல்

எவருமே இல்லை

இதுபோல் தொல்லைத்

தருவதும் இல்லை

சொன்னால் அவரும்

கேட்டுக் கொள்வார்

வேண்டாம் என்றால்

சம்மதம் என்பார்

 

காலைச் சுற்றிய

பாம்பாய் ஆனாய்

அடிக்கவும்முடியாது

விலக்கிட இயலாது

என்னையே சுற்றி

ஏன்நீ வருகிறாய்

எப்படிச் சொன்னாலும்

ஏற்றிட மறுக்கிறாய்

 

இதுபோல் நீயும்

கூறுவாய் என்று

எனக்கு முன்பே

தெரியும் நன்று

ஆனால் அதற்குக்

காரணம் யாரு

இதற்கு பதிலை

நீயுமே கூறு

 

எந்த பதிலை

நீ தந்தாலும்

என்மனம் அதனை

ஏற்காது நிச்சயம்

இதனை முதலிலே

நீயுமே உணறு

அதன்பின் மீண்டும்

வந்துமே பேசு

 

எனக்கு ஏற்கும்

பதிலைத் தந்திடு

இல்லை என்றால்

இதையே செய்வேன்

இருவர்க்கும் ஏற்ற

முடிவும் இருக்கு

அதைநீ செய்தால்

நன்றி சொல்வேன்

 

குருகுலம், 16-4-2022, காலை 6.00


No comments: