Saturday, November 26, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1385


1385 I worship only You

 

Living like this

My life should end

I should always

Think about you

 

Let the past

Remain past

Let what is happening

Remain only good for me

 

I have my own heart

And you know that well

You have a place in it

You know that also

 

Then many thoughts

Coming in between

Why separate me

From you, tell me this

 

I tried to

Remember you alone by

Standing, sitting

Walking or lying

 

Whatever I do

Amidst them

I tried to remember

Often you

 

But as the mind

Get frustrated

Then I forgot to

Remember you

 

Is this the nature of the mind

Or is it the shortcoming of my buddhi

Or is you own act

Or this is the way world functions

 

I am troubled

Not understanding this

Therefore I came

Again unto you

 

Let the mind and buddhi

Do as they do

Let the world have

Any of its own practice

 

It is enough for me

If it remains as your act

You will be there

In that also

 

As this thought

Gave comfort

Turning my thought

Again unto you

 

Making mind and buddhi

To remain under your control

Oh my King

Again I worship you

 

Gurukulam, 15-5-20200, 5.00 a.m.

 

Though our mind never remains stable and often wanders, still as that too is part of God’s way to understand my nature, controlling the wandering mind I often turn to the Lord to worship Him.

 

1385 உன்னையே பணிந்தேன்

 

இதுபோல் வாழ்ந்து

என்வாழ்வு முடியணும்

எந்நாளும் உன்னை

நினைந்தே இருக்கணும்

 

சென்றவை எல்லாம்

சென்றதாய் இருக்கட்டும்

செய்பவை மட்டும்

நல்லதாய் ஆகட்டும்

 

எனக்கொருமனம் உண்டு

நீயதை அறிவாய்

உனக்கதில் இடமுண்டு

நீயதை உணர்வாய்

 

இடையினில் பலவித

எண்ணங்கள் வந்து

உன்னையேன் பிரிக்குது

நீயாதைச் சொல்வாய்

 

நின்றும் நடந்தும்

இருந்தும் கிடந்தும்

உன்னையே நினைக்க

நானுமே முயன்றேன்

 

எதைச் செய்தாலும்

அதனிடை நானும்

அடிக்கடி உன்னை

நினைந்திட முயன்றேன்

 

ஆயினும் மனது

அலசடிப் பட

அதன்பின் உன்னை

நினைக்க மறந்தேன்

 

மனதின் இயல்பா

மதியின் குறையா

உனது  செயலா

உலகின் முறையா

 

எனப் புரியாது

கலங்கியே நின்றேன்

ஆகவே மீண்டும்

உன்னிடம் வந்தேன்

 

மனதும் மதியும்

செய்வதைச் செய்யட்டும்

உலகின் முறையும்

எதுவேணும் இருக்கட்டும்

 

உனது செயலாய்

இருந்தால் போதும்

அதிலே உனது

சித்தம் இருக்கும்

 

இந்த நினைவு

ஆறுதல் அளிக்க

எண்ணத்தை மீண்டும்

உனிடம் திருப்பி

 

மதியை மனதை

உன்வசம் ஆக்கி

மன்னவா மீண்டும்

உன்னையே பணிந்தேன்

 

குருகுலம், 15-5-20200, காலை 5.00


No comments: