Monday, November 7, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1351


1351 I surrendered

 

By giving mercy

You protected me

By giving grace

You redeemed me

You continue to

Bestow blessings

You want to do

More than this

 

I knew bhakti

I received mukti

I worshipped

Taking refuge at your feet

I always think

Only about your will

By giving me

I completely lost me in you

 

I handover

The rest of live to you

I gave my consent

Whatever you do

Because you will think

Only about my welfare

You will accomplish

All my needs

 

As both your eyes

Keep on me

As your hands

Hug me

I won’t seek protection

Outside you

I will live

A carefree life everyday

 

 

Whatever might be

The world say

Whatever both body

And mind do

I know what

You are doing

Therefore I live

A distress free life

 

I don’t seek any philosophy

Outside bhakti

I won’t seek any other company

Other than your Holy feet

I never knew to do

Beyond your will

I will never leave

Your Holy feet

 

Gurukulam, 24-3-2022, 11.00, p.m.

 

Taking refuse at the feet of the Lord is the only philosophy/theology that bhakti knows.  Though it never rejects other kinds of approaches to understand faith, for it total surrender without any reservation is the only theology that it knows.

 

1351 உன்னிலே இழந்தேன்

 

இரக்கத்தைத் தந்து

காத்துமே கொண்டாய்

அருளினைத் தந்து

மீட்டுமே கொண்டாய்

இன்னும் நன்மைகள்

தொடர்ந்துமே செய்கிறாய்

இதனினும் அதிகம்

செய்திட விழைகிறாய்

 

பக்தியை அறிந்தேன்

முக்தியும் அடைந்தேன்

பதமலர் சூடியே

அனுதினம் பணிந்தேன்

உனது சித்தம்

ஒன்றையே எண்ணுறேன்

என்னையே தந்து

உன்னிலே இழந்தேன்

 

எஞ்சிய வாழ்வை

உன்னிடம் தந்தேன்

எதுநீ செய்தாலும்

சம்மதம் என்றேன்

ஏனெனில் என்நலம்

மட்டுமே எண்ணுவாய்

எனது தேவையை

நிறைவேற்றி வைப்பாய்

 

உன்னிரு விழிகள்

பார்த்துமே இருக்க

உன்னிரு கரங்கள்

அணைத்தும் கொள்ள

காவலைத் தேடி

வேறெங்கும் போகேன்

கவலைகள் இன்றி

அனுதினம் வாழ்வேன்

 

ஊரும் உலகமும்

எதைச் சொன்னாலும்

உடலும் மனமும்

எதைச் செய்தாலும்

நீயென்ன செய்கிறாய்

என்பதை அறிவேன்

ஆகவே கலக்கம்

இன்றி வாழ்கிறேன்

 

பக்திக்குப் புறம்பான

தத்துவம் வேண்டேன்

பதமலர் அன்றி

துணைவேறு வேண்டேன்

உன்சித்தத்தை மீறிச்

செய்வதை அறியேன்

சேவடி தன்னை

என்றுமே நீங்கேன்

 

குருகுலம், 24-3-2022, இரவு, 11.00


No comments: