Tuesday, November 15, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1367


1367 Unnecessary Play

 

Why you are

Fighting with me

Why you are

Making me to cry

 

‘This is my play’

Though you say like this

I don’t have

Any more strength for that

 

A mother will

Make a child to cry

Then hugging it next minutes

Is the heart of a mother

 

After that

As the baby become upset

It will kick the mother

My much whining

 

Can I do it?

Like that

Can I kick you?

Who made me cry?

 

If you made me to cry

Only longing for that alone

You should take me to pamper

As I am kicking you

 

But I don’t have

Time for that now

If someone else is available

You go and play with him

 

Now I become

An old donkey

I don’t have any more strength

I clearly told this

 

As you give up your life

When you were around 32 years old

You never knew

About it

 

There is no point of

Discussing about it now

But I am not

Going to leave you easily

 

If you don’t know

How to kill your time

There are thousands of

Ways for that

 

Leave that now and

What kind of play is this?

Therefore listening

What I say

 

You also should

Do to me

You should stop

Making me to cry

 

Taking and hugging me

And comforting me

You should

Behave like a mother

 

Gurukulam, 13-4-2022, 11.00

 

Unless one has observed the special and close relationship with a child and mother they cannot understand the spirit of this song also. Sometimes a mother will wantonly make her child cry just for the sake of fun. After that when the baby began to cry she would immediately hug it and begin to pamper it. After that the baby becomes upset with its mother and will begin to kick its mother by crying [whining?] further and continue to kick her further. This kind of intimate play is quite common in the relationship between a mother and baby. Night when I was crying for demanding certain answers from the Lord, then I became very upset with Him as He continued to do these kinds of plays with me. So stopping crying I wrote this song expressing that close relationship between me and the Lord.

 

1367 வேண்டாத விளையாட்டு

 

எதற்காக என்னோடு

போராடுராய் நீயும்

ஏன்என்னை அழவிட்டு

பார்க்கிறாய் நாளும்

 

இதுஎன் விளையாட்டு

என்று நீ சொன்னாலும்

அதற்கானத் தெம்பு

இல்லை என்னிடம்

 

குழந்தையை அழவிட்டு

வேடிக்கை பார்த்து

அடுத்த நொடியிலே

அணைப்பது தாயுளம்

 

அதன்பின் ஆத்திரம்

கொண்ட குழந்தையும்

அன்னையை எட்டி

உதைத்துச் சிணுங்கிடும்

 

அதுபோல நானும்

செய்திடக் கூடுமோ

அழவிட்ட உன்னையே

உதைத்திட இயலுமோ

 

அதற்காக ஏங்கி

நீஎன்னை அழவிட்டால்

உதைக்கும் நீஎன்னை

தூக்கியே கொஞ்சணும்

 

அதற்கெல்லாம் நேரம்

இல்லை என்னிடம்

அகப்பட்டால் யாரேனும்

விளையாடு அவரிடம்

 

ஏழெட்டு கழுதை

வயசாகிப் போச்சு

இனிமேலும் தெம்பில்லை

நான் சொல்லியாச்சு

 

நாலெட்டு வயதிலே

உயிரையே விட்டதால்

இதுபற்றி உனக்குத்

தெரியாமல் போச்சு

 

அதுபற்றி இப்போது

பேசிப் பயனில்லை

அதற்காக உன்னையும்

விடுவதாய் இல்லை

 

நேரம் உனக்கு

போகலை என்றால்

மாற்று அதற்கு

ஆயிரம் உண்டு

 

அதைவிட்டு இதுவென்ன

வீண் விளயாட்டு

ஆகவே நானும்

சொல்வதைக் கேட்டு

 

அதன்படி நீயும்

செய்திட வேண்டும்

அழவிடும் விளையாட்டை

நிறுத்திட்ட வேண்டும்

 

தூக்கி எடுத்து

ஆறுதல் படுத்தி

அன்னையை போல

நடத்திட்ட வேண்டும்

 

குருகுலம், 13-4-2022, இரவு, 11.00


No comments: