Tuesday, November 29, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1389


1389 Don’t wrestle with me

 

Giving all kinds of

Unnecessary struggles

You ask me to fight

Unnecessarily

 

Making me to stand

Without any armour

You also refuse

To come and help

 

I don’t know

Who is that enemy

I don’t know

Where he is standing

 

I fight

Only in the air

I try to do

What I never learnt

 

Who has time

For all this

How many works

That I have

 

Everyday life became

A struggle

And even don’t have

Strength for that

 

If your time is

Not passing

You have thousands of works

To do

 

Not doing

Any of them

You come and

Wrestle with me

 

Don’t think that

You are giving training to me

Don’t ask me

Try to practice

 

The common enemy

Is in front of us

The unknown enemy is

Hiding somewhere

 

Tell me with

Whom shall I fight

If possible

Join with me

 

Leaving that

Not wrestling with me

Look after

What to do further

 

Gurukulam, 22-6-2022, 4.45, p.m.

 

Another song teasing the Lord not push me in the arena to fight with an unknown enemy but come and fight with me and not to wrestle with me unnecessarily in the name of giving some training to me.

 

1389 மல்லுக்கு நிற்காதே

 

வேண்டாத போராட்டம்

அனைத்தையும் தந்து

வீணாக என்னைப்

போராட்டச் சொன்னாய்

 

நிராயுத பாணியாய்

நின்றிட வைத்தாய்

நீயும் துணைக்கு

வந்திட மறுத்தாய்

 

எதிரி யாரென

சரியாகப் புரியாது

எங்கே இருக்கிறான்

என்பதும் தெரியாது

 

காற்றிலே கம்பம்

நானுமே சுற்றுறேன்

கல்லாத வித்தையை

செய்துமே காடுறேன்

 

இதற்கெல்லாம் நேரம்

யாருக்கு இருக்கு

எத்தனை வேலைகள்

எனக்குமே இருக்கு

 

அன்றாட வாழ்வே

திண்டாட்டம் ஆனது

அதற்கேத் தெம்பு

இல்லாமல் போனது

 

நேரம் உனக்கு

போகலை என்றால்

நீசெய்ய காரியம்

ஆயிரம் உள்ளது

 

அவற்றை எலாம்

செய்வதை விட்டு

வீணாக என்னோடு

மல்லுமே கட்டு

 

பயிற்சித் தருகிறேன்

என்றுமே எண்ணாதே

பழகிடு என்று

என்னிடம் சொல்லாதே

 

பொதுவான எதிரி

முன்னே இருக்கிறான்

தெரியாத எதிரி

மறைந்து நிற்கிறான்

 

யாரோடு போராட

என்பதைச் சொல்லு

முடிந்தால் என்னோடு

இணந்துமே கொள்ளு

 

அதைவிட்டு என்னோடு

மல்லுக்கு நிற்காமல்

ஆகிற வேலையை

மேற்கொண்டு பாரு

 

22-6-2022, குருகுலம், காலை 4.45


No comments: