Thursday, November 17, 2022

 

Bhakti Theology Song 1370


1370 Don’t pretend

 

I can understand

My own struggles

I can also see

Others struggles

 

But what kind of

Struggle you have in this

This is not

Clear to me

 

I alone know

This Your drama

Let me see

How far it will go

 

As there is no other option

I am watching this

All your

Mischievous acts

 

There is no loss

For you in this

As I alone have

Invested in this

 

There is no proper

Collection of revenue

As none has come

To watch this drama

 

But why you are going to

Worry about this

As You have another

Stage to perform

 

Will others remain

Like me

This one I don’t know

For sure

 

Therefore not

Pretending too much

Coming on your own

And struggle with me

 

Then you will

Understand my situation

And you will help me

According to the needs

 

Leaving this if you

Continue to pretend

None will come

To watch this your drama

 

Gurukulam, 14-4-2022, 8.30 p.m.

 

Again a tussle between me and God about the way He makes my life an opportunity for Him to have His entertainment.

 

1370 வீணாக நடிக்காதே

 

எனக்கானப் போராட்டம்

எனக்குமேப் புரியுது

பிறர்கானப் போராட்டம்

கண்முன்னே தெரியுது

 

உனக்கென்ன போராட்டம்

இதிலே இருக்குது

அதுமட்டும் நிச்சயம்

புரியாமல் இருக்குது

 

நான்மட்டும் அறிவேன்

நீகாட்டும் நாடகம்

நடத்திடு எதுவரை

போயிடும் பார்க்கலாம்

 

வேறு வழியின்றி

நானுமே பார்க்கிறேன்

நீபோடும் கபட

வேடம் அனைத்தையும்

 

நஷ்டம் உனக்கு

ஒன்றுமே இல்லை

முதலீடு அனைத்தும்

எனதாகிப் போனதால்

 

வசூல் ஏதும்

சரியாக இல்லை

ஏனெனில் பார்க்க

எவருமே வராதலால்

 

அதுபற்றி உனக்கு

கவலையும் என்ன

ஆடிட அடுத்த

மேடையும் இருக்க

 

ஆயினும் அடுத்தவர்

என்போல இருப்பாரா

அதுமட்டும் எனக்கு

நிச்சயம் தெரியாது

 

ஆகவே வீணாக

நடிப்பதை விட்டு

நீயாக வந்து

என்னோடு போராடு

 

அதன்பின் எனது

நிலமையைப் புரிவாய்

அதற்கேற்ப எனக்கு

உதவியும் செய்வாய்

 

அதைவிட்டு வீணாக

நடிப்பேன் என்றால்

அதைப்பார்க்க ஒருவரும்

இருக்கவே மாட்டார்

 

குருகுலம், 14-4-2022, இரவு 8.30


No comments: