Tuesday, November 8, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1354


1354 You gave your consent

 

I came unto your presence

As you gave your consent to me

As you have accepted me

I worshipped at your Holy feet

I wrote poems

Only to praise you

I had some merit

To do all these activities

 

I knew you

As you have called me

As you gave permission

I followed you

I understood you

As you taught me

As you commanded me

I am doing seva to you

 

I realized that

I lived vainly so far

I become the water

Irrigated to the weeds

All of them disappeared

Like a mirage

As I have done them

On my own initiative

 

But I found

Even one benefit in it

I understood

My own limitation

I realized the

Deceitful nature of my heart

And I understood that

I need redemption

 

Whatever might be

Human efforts

Whichever might be

The results of them

Unless you look

With your graceful eyes

No benefit will

Come in life

 

As you remain

The first and final

As the beginning and end

Belongs to you

All that come

In our life in between

Always remain

Only your own acts

 

Realizing this

I got the freedom

I gave me

As the clay in your hand

I gave my consent

For you to

Shape me

In whichever form that you like

 

Gurukulam, 31-03-2022, 11.00 p.m.

 

A bhakta realizes that unless God calls her to come unto Him, she cannot do any kind of seva to Him.  As the Lord has complete authority over us, total surrender without any reservation is the only way to abide in Him.

 

1354 சம்மதம் தந்தாய்

 

சம்மதம் தந்தாய்

சன்னிதி வந்தேன்

சேர்த்துமேக கொண்டாய்

சேவடி பணிந்தேன்

போற்ற வென்று

பாடல்கள் புனைந்தேன்

புண்ணியம் இதற்கு

நானுமே செய்தேன்

 

அழைத்தினாலே

அறிந்தேன் உன்னை

அனுமதி தந்ததால்

தொடர்ந்தேன் உன்னை

சொல்லித் தந்தாதால்

புரிந்து கொண்டேன்

செய்யச் சொன்னதால்

சேவையும் செய்தேன்

 

நானாய்ச் செய்த

காரியம் யாவும்

கானல் நீராய்த்

தானாய் மறைய

வீணாய் வாழ்ந்தேன்

என்பதை உணர்ந்தேன்

விழலுக்கு இறைத்த

நீராய்ப் போனேன்

 

ஆயினும் அதிலொரு

நன்மையைக் கண்டேன்

எனக்கு உள்ள

எல்லையைப் புரிந்தேன்

திறுக்கு இதயத்தின்

தன்மை அறிந்தேன்

தேவை மீட்பு

என்பதை உணர்ந்தேன்

 

மனித எத்தனம்

எது ஆனாலும்

அதற்குள்ள பலன்கள்

எப்படி இருந்தும்

உன்னருள் பார்வை

இருந்து விடாமல்

எவ்வித நன்மையும்

வந்து விடாது

 

முதலும் முடிவும்

நீயாய்  இருக்கத்

தொடக்கமும் முடிவும்

உனதாய் இருக்க

இடையில் வந்து

போகும் எங்கள்

தொடக்கமும் முடிவும்

உனதாய் இருக்கு

 

இதனை உணர்ந்து

விடுதலை அடைந்தேன்

என்னை உன்கை

மண்ணாய்த் தந்தேன்

அடித்து மிதித்து

பிசைந்து வனை(க்க)ய்ச்

சம்மதம் என்று

என்னைத் தந்தேன்

 

31-03-2022, இரவு, 11.00


No comments: