Friday, November 11, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1361


1361 Who is going to lose

 

When I come unto you

As there are some needs

Why you turn back and go

Not even looking back to me

 

Unless the water come

Seeking the drying crops

Can it grow

On its own?

 

When I never

Came seeking you

Why you redeemed me

Seeking after me?

 

Is it vain

To bestow bhakti

For me to know

Your divine will

 

Is it a lie

For you to teach

Your Veda to grow

In mukti through bhakti

 

In addition to that

Why you made me

To join in your mandali

And told me to pray to you

 

How many more

Questions should I ask

Why both your ears

Become dull

 

I asked you

But you never gave

I knocked

But you never opened

 

I came seeking

But I never found

What else can I say

There is no answer [from you]

 

Don’t make me

To tell that

It would be better

If you haven’t redeemed me

 

The former who

Planted will surely water it

Don’t forget this

Old proverb

 

Whose loss is it

If refuse to

Take care of it

After planting them?

 

Tell me

Other than dying

What the drying crops

Could do

 

See the means

To grow and harvest

And take to the

Granary in proper way

 

If you refuse

To listen to me

Then the loss is not mine

Better you realize this

 

Gurukulam, 8-4-2022, 11.00, p.m.

 

As my sister came with her husband to visit us, I had a long talk with her about shifting our mother to Chennai as my sister is willing to take care of her. But as usual my mother first argued with my sister why she cannot move away from the ashram [all kinds of false excuses] and as my sister is more argumentative my mother [we are Indians, added to that they are women!!!] then my mother began to lament about her life. However my sister never gave much hope for my mother.  At the same time I don’t want to disturb our mother.  So my sister now became upset with me and often said that I gave too much concession to our mother and bent too much to please her in any and every way. That is why she is unwilling to accept others' words and refuses to leave me.  Without a word I accepted it and kept quiet.  Then my sister said, ‘I understand why you have done it. As our  mother suffered a lot in life you tried your best to give her a peaceful old age.  But she took too much advantage of you and you allowed it to happen’. 

 

So when I sat with the Lord again this night, I became very upset with Him and I am caught between my mother and Him and both of them are pestering me.  Then to express my frustration with Him I wrote this song.

 

1361 நட்டம் யாருக்கு

 

தேவை என்று

தேடியே வந்தால்

திரும்பி பாராமல்

செல்வதும் ஏனோ

 

வாடும் பயிரும்

நாடிநீர் வாராமல்

தன்போல் அதுவாய்த்

தழைத்திடப் போமோ

 

உன்னையே தேடி

வாராத போது

என்னையே தேடி

மீட்டதும் ஏனோ

 

அதன்பின் உனது

சித்தத்தை அறிய

பக்தியைத் தந்து

காத்ததும் வீணோ

 

பக்தியின் மூலம்

முக்தியில் வளர

வேதத்தை சொல்லித்

தந்ததும் பொய்யா

 

அத்துடன் உனது

அங்கத்தில் இணத்து

உன்னை வேண்டச்

சொன்னதேன் ஐயா

 

இன்னும் எத்தனை

கேள்விகள் கேட்பது

உன்னிரு செவிகள்

மந்தேமேன் ஆனது

 

கேட்டுப் பார்த்தேன்

கொடுக்க வில்லை

தட்டிப் பார்த்தேன்

திறக்க வில்லை

 

தேடி வந்தேன்

கிடைக்க வில்லை

வேறென்ன சொல்ல

விடை வரவில்லை

 

மீட்காமல் இருந்தால்

நல்லது என்று

சொல்லும்படி நீ

விட்டு விடாதே

 

பயிரை வைத்தவன்

தண்ணீர் ஊற்றுவான்

என்ற பழமொழி

தன்னை மறவாதே

 

பயிரை நட்டு

வளர்க்க மறுத்தால்

நட்டம் யாருக்கு

என்பதை எண்ணு

 

வாடிய பயிரும்

மடிவது அல்லாமல்

வேறென்ன செய்யும்

நீயதைக் கூறு

 

வளர்த்து அறுத்து

கலத்தில் சேர்த்து

விளைச்சலைக் காணும்

வழியினைப் பாரு

 

கேட்க மாட்டேன்

என்று மறுத்தால்

நட்டம் எனக்கு

இல்லை உணறு

 

குருகுலம், 8-4-2022, இரவு 11.00


No comments: