Thursday, November 17, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1371


1371 Live with me

 

I surrendered my life

In your hands

I requested you to

Live in it each day

 

Other than this

What else can I do

How I am going

To repay my debt to you

 

I never received the life

That I like very much

And I didn’t like

The life I received

 

Anyhow I am

Pushing each day somehow

Your grace is

The reason for this

 

There is nothing

For me to do anymore

If any changes come

There is no use in it

 

What I am going to do

Whichever might change

I least bother

About it

 

There is no place

To the question

Who is going to live

You or me

 

You lived so far [my life]

You will continue to live it

And you will

Complete my race

 

As I clearly

Understood this

I don’t have

Any kind of attachment

 

Once I put my life

In your hands

I never refuse to live

Wherever you put me

 

This wide

World belongs to you

Surely there will be a

Place for me in this

 

Taking your own decision of

Which is that place

Leading me accordingly

You live with me

 

Gurukulam, 15-4-2022, 10.40 p.m.

 

I never feel settled in life.  Though I travelled a lot and equally stayed for a long time not travelling [in Gurukulam and Mathigiri] still I always have the feeling of being unsettled in life, always living with a sense that soon I have to move from this place.  In the past I had some strength. But now in this old age with my responsibility to my mother when again the question of moving comes it rattles a lot. My mother is also feeling the same and each day she lives with the frustration that again she has to move to some other place considering her need and our age. Now she feels settled here in the ashram.  I also like this place.  But now new challenges are coming, not allowing us to stay here continuously.  Each day she spends her time in a melancholic mood and I really feel sorry for that.  Her only option is going back to Mathigiri. I don’t know what to do. My sister insists on coming to Chennai to stay near to her so that she can take care of us.  As I am tossed between my need and desire, unable to come to any decision I left it to the Lord to decide what is best for both of me and my mother.  As I was deeply thinking about this issue I wrote this song pouring down my heart to Him.

 

After writing this song again I sat silently and accepted His will.  As tears continue to flow I find some peace and rest in Him.

 

1371 என்னுடன் வாழ்ந்திடு

 

என்வழ்வை உன்னிடம்

நானுமே தந்தேன்

அனுதினம் அதில்நீ

வாழ்ந்திடச் சொன்னேன்

 

இதுவன்றி நான்செய்ய

வேறேது உள்ளது

இதற்கு கைமாறு

நானென்ன செய்வது

 

விரும்பிய வாழ்வு

கிடைத்திட வில்லை

கிடைத்த வாழ்வை

விரும்பிட வில்லை

 

ஆயினும் நகத்துறேன்

அனுதின வாழ்வை

அதற்கும் காரணம்

நீகொண்ட கிருபை

 

இனிநான் செய்திட

ஒன்றுமே இல்லை

மாற்றம் வந்தாலும்

பயனுமே இல்லை

 

எது மாறினாலும்

நான்னென்ன செய்ய

அதுபற்றி கவலை

எனக்குமே இல்லை

 

வாழ்ப் போவது

நீயா நானா

என்கிற கேள்விக்கு

இடமுமே இல்லை

 

இதுவரை வாழ்ந்தாய்

இன்னுமும் வாழ்வாய்

எனது ஓட்டத்தை

முடித்தும் வைப்பாய்

 

இந்தத் தெளிவு

நான் கொண்டதாலே

எவ்விதப் பற்றும்

எனக்குமே இல்லை

 

எனது வாழ்வை

உன்னிடம் வைத்தபின்

நீவைக்கும் இடத்திலே

வாழ்ந்திட மறுக்கலை

 

பரந்து விரிந்த

உலகமும் உனது

அதிலொரு இடமும்

எனக்குமே உண்டு

 

எதுவென்ற முடிவை

நீயுமே எடுத்து

அதன்படி நடத்தி

என்னுடன் வாழ்ந்திடு

 

குருகுலம் 15-4-2022, இரவு 10.40


No comments: