Friday, November 11, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1360


1360 Live peacefully

 

When many people

Lament thinking

What kind of

Life is this

 

Thinking this

My life

I gave millions of thanks

To you each day

 

Thousands of

Reasons are there

To get frustrated

And become tired of this life

 

But I have

Only one reason

To give

Thanks to you

 

How many

Are the blessings

That you have given me

Choosing one by one individually

 

When I don’t have

Time to count

And tell

Them to you

 

Why should

I lament thinking

About the unnecessary worries

And troubles which might not even come

 

There is no life

Without struggle

And those who do not know to struggle

Cannot even live

 

When you are

There to fight for me

There is no place for defeat

But only for victory

 

Therefore I

Gave my life to you

Then I live

Celebrating it

 

Therefore I live

Without our frustration

With much peace

In you

 

Gurukulam, 7-4-2-22, 6.15, p.m.

 

One thing I observed in the life of my mother is that she is not satisfied with what she is getting.  Compared with other women of her age, she relatively enjoys good health and lives a peaceful life.  But she will lament imagining so many troubles that might not even come and fail to enjoy the present life. Of course it is wrong for me to compare her life with others' life or my own life. However my bhakti helped me to learn one thing.  Remaining thankful to the Lord for the life that He gave—even with so many challenges and frustration.  Compared to others who have similar vocations as a sannyasi or single person, I struggle in several areas—particularly in my responsibilities towards various people.  Still lamenting about all those challenges and frustrations I thank God for the inner peace that I have within me

 

1360 அமைதியாய் வாழ்கிறேன்

 

என்னடா வாழ்வு

என்றுமே கூறி

எத்தனையோ பேர்

அலுத்திடும் போது

 

என்னிந்த வாழ்வை

எண்ணியே நானும்

நன்றிகள் கோடி

நாளுமே சொன்னேன்

 

அலுத்திட சலித்திட

ஆயிரம் உண்டு

அதற்கான காரணம்

பலவுமே உண்டு

 

ஆயினும் உனக்கு

நன்றியும் சொல்லிட

காரணம் என்னிடம்

ஒன்றுதான் உண்டு

 

ஒவொன்றாய்ப் பார்த்து

நீயுமே செய்த

நன்மைகள் எனக்கு

எத்தனை உண்டு

 

அவைகளை நானும்

எண்ணியே சொல்ல

காலமும் நேரமும்

போதாத போது

 

வேண்டாத கவலைகள்

வாராத தொல்லைகள்

எண்ணியே நானும்

எதற்காகப் புலம்பனும்

 

போராட்டம் இலாத

வாழ்வுமே இல்லை

போராடத் தெரியாதோர்

வாழ்வதும் இல்லை

 

எனக்காகப் போராட

நீயுமே இருக்க

வெற்றியே அன்றி

தோல்வியும் இல்லை

 

ஆகவே என்வாழ்வை

உன்னிடம் தந்தேன்

அதன்பின் வாழ்வை

கொண்டாடி வாழ்கிறேன்

 

அதனால் அலுப்பு

சலிப்பு இல்லாமல்

அமைதியாய் நானும்

உன்னிலே வாழ்கிறேன்

 

குருகுலம், 7-4-2-22, மாலை 6.15


No comments: