Monday, November 7, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1352


1352 I will overcome in you

 

I have fallen

Not knowing that I fell

I live not knowing that

I am living

 

But I know one thing

That is coming unto you

That is what

I am doing now

 

By body is

Completely broken

The deceiving heart also

Become frozen

 

The atman also

Become depressed

The senses also

Become stagnant slowly

 

The body that made of dust

Torturing on one side

And people are

Pressing me standing around

 

I live like a

Dead person

I came unto you

To protect me

 

You should give

Long endurance

You should give

Courage in my heart

 

There is no history of

Defeat in my life

There is no place

For defeat in you

 

Though I am in hurry

And do things in haste

But there is no

Place for them in you

 

However I act

With much haste

There is no use in

Going beyond your will

 

I will stand up

With the same speed as I fell

I will complete my race

By living in you

 

Whatever the trials and troubles

Might come

Removing the depression

I will overcome in you

 

Gurukulam, 30-3-2022, 4.00, a.m.

 

Bhakti never accepts defeat.  Though there will be many lost wars, still the final victory will be only ours as we are already conquerors in Him. As advancing in age the body refuses to cooperate.  Though others understand still they expect more than what we do. Several times our own mind [heart] won’t cooperate with us.  But bhakti never accepts defeat.

 

.

1352 உன்னில் வெல்வேன்

 

 

வீழ்வது தெரியாமல்

வீழ்ந்துமே கிடக்கிறேன்

வாழ்வது புரியாமல்

வாழ்ந்துமே இருக்கிறேன்

 

ஆயினும் உன்னிடம்

வந்திட அறிவேன்

அதைத்தான் இப்போது

நானுமே செய்கிறேன்

 

உடைந்து போனது

என்னிந்த உடலும்

உறைந்து போனது

பாழும் என்மனதும்

 

தளர்ந்து போனது

ஆவியும் உள்ளாக

தேக்கம் அடைந்தது

உணர்வும் மெதுவாக

 

மண்ணான உடலும்

ஒருபுறம் வதைக்க

மானுடர் சூழ்ந்து

பலவிதம் நெருக்க

 

நடை பிணமாக

நாளுமே வாழ்கிறேன்

நாடியே வந்தேன்

என்னைநீ காக்க

 

நீடித்த பொறுமை

நீதர வேண்டும்

நெஞ்சில் உறுதி

நல்கிட வேண்டும்

 

தோற்ற சரித்திரம்

என்னிடம் இல்லை

தோல்விக்கு உன்னிடம்

வழியுமே இல்லை

 

ஆத்திரம் அவசரம்

எனக்கிருந்தாலும்

அவற்றுக்கு உன்னிடம்

இடமுமே இல்லை

 

எத்தனை வேகமாய்ச்

செயல் புரிந்தாலும்

உன்சித்தத்தை மீறிப்

பயனுமே இல்லை

 

வீழ்ந்த வேகத்தில்

எழுந்துமே நிற்பேன்

உன்னில் வாழ்ந்து

ஓட்டத்தை முடிப்பேன்

 

சோதனை வேதனை

எது வந்தாலும்

சோர்வினை நீக்கி

உன்னிலே வெல்வேன்

 

குருகுலம், 30-3-2022, காலை, 4.00


No comments: