Wednesday, November 23, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1381

1381 I sought your mercy

 

Life and fall

Is the mark of time

High and low

Are the work of fat

 

Will I think

Like this

Or I would say that

It is your play [leela]

 

Not think

About the consequence

With much anger

And haste

 

Doing things

Very quickly

Blaming others

Is not correct

 

I should reap

That I have sowed

And should accept

The result of it

 

This is the

Law of nature

I should accept

The result of my action

 

After constructing

A thing for many days

With lots of efforts

If in one day

 

As my anger

Blinded me

Is it correct for me

To smash them all

 

I won’t blame

The fate

I won’t accuse

Even the Time

 

I will accept

Whichever might be

The result of

My own action

 

Then coming

Unto you

Feeling remorse

For my action

 

Whichever the punishment

That you might give

I will accept

Silently

 

Then seeking

Your mercy

In order to bear

The pain of that punishment

 

I will ask

For the strength

That you always bestow

One more time

 

Gurukulam, 28-4-2022, 2.35 p.m.

 

We have to reap what we sow. This is not mere karma theory but natural logic.  Every action has its own equal and opposite reaction. So when we do anything in haste or say something in haste, we have to pay the cost for that.  There is no point in justifying our hastiness.  However a bhakta, confessing her mistakes, seeks the grace of God to go through the pain of the consequence.  Someone well said that: we have the right to choose but not the consequences of our choice. They are in the hands; not that of our own'.

1381 இரக்கத்தை நாடினேன்

 

வாழ்வும் தாழ்வும்

காலத்தின் கோலம்

வீழ்வும் உயர்வும்

விதியின் செயலாம்

 

என்று நானும்

எண்ணிடு வேனோ

அல்லது உனது

லீலை என்பேனோ

 

ஆத்திரம் அவசரம்

கொண்டுமே நானும்

விளைவை சற்றும்

எண்ணிப் பாராமல்

 

எடுத்தேன் கவிழ்த்தேன்

என்றே செய்து

பழியை பிறர்மேல்

போடுதல் சரியா

 

விதைத்ததைத்தானே

அறுத்திட வேண்டும்

விளைவின் பயனை

ஏற்றிட வேண்டும்

 

இயற்கையின் நீதி

எதுவென அறிந்து

செயலில் பலனை

ஏற்றிட வேண்டும்

 

பலநாள் முயன்று

பாடுகள் பட்டு

செய்திடும் எந்த

செயலையும் ஒருநாள்

 

அறிவை ஆத்திரம்

எளிதாய் மறைக்க

அடித்து நொறுக்குதல்

எளிதாம் எவர்க்கும்

 

விதியின் மீதும்

பழியும் போடேன்

காலத்தை நானும்

குறையும் சொல்லேன்

 

எனது செயலுக்கு

வந்திடும் விளைவு

எதுவானாலும்

ஏற்றுக் கொள்வேன்

 

அதன்பின் உன்னிடம்

ஐயனே வந்து

செய்த செயலுக்காய்

என்னையே நொந்து

 

எவ்வித தண்டனை

நீயும் தந்தால்

அமைதியாய் அதனை

நானும் ஏற்பேன்

 

அதன்பின் உனது

இரக்கத்தை நாடி

தண்டனை தந்திடும்

வலியைத் தாங்க

 

வழக்கம் போல

நீயும் அருளும்

வலிமை அதனை

மீண்டும் கேட்பேன்

 

குருகுலம், 28-4-2022, மதியம், 2.35


No comments: