Thursday, November 10, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1357


1358 I should become a bonded slave

 

I will do your bidding

If you teach me

I will listen you

If you tell me

 

I will follow you

As you show the way

I will give me completely

For you to over lord me

 

As I know me

Very well

It is better to live

Completely depending on you

 

Though you gave me

My personal freedom

As I knew the

Danger in it

 

I realized after

Going in my own ways

I understood my

True nature

 

How selfish am I

I have worst nature

Added to that I have ego

And an uncontrollable devilish heart

 

After having this bitter experience

Unable to carry my own burden

I returned back to you

And begged you to redeem me

 

‘Why you gave

This freedom to me’

By asking this

I wrestled with you

 

If I become

A complete slave to you

Total freedom will come

Within me

 

When I think that

I should have little bit freedom

Then I will end up

Even losing it

 

If I remain

As your bonded slave

I can live

With inner freedom

 

If I think about

My own right

Again I can fall

Living as before

 

Not to become like a dog

That licks its own vomit

Protecting me

You should accept me as your slave

 

Then this slave should

Listening what my Lord says

And should live

With complete obedience

 

Gurukulam, 3-4-2022,11.00 p.m.

 

Real freedom is when a bhakta totally surrenders herself giving up her free will. Though slavery is an evil institution which arrests body, mind and atman of a slave, in bhakti the opposite happens.  It gives the true freedom to live a blissful life in the Lord when a bhakta gives her the right to choose.  I was disturbed a lot due to the recent issues. As I was contemplating the real freedom in the Lord when I gave me completely to Him as His bonded slave I wrote this song.

 

1358 அடிமையாய் ஆகணும்

 

சொன்னதைச் செய்வேன்

சொல்லியே தந்தால்

கேட்டுமே கொள்வேன்

நீயுமே சொன்னால்

 

பின்பற்றி நடப்பேன்

நீவழி காட்டிட

என்னையே தருவேன்

நியாண்டு கொண்டிட

 

உன்னையே சார்ந்து

வாழ்வதே நல்லது

என்னையே நானும்

நன்கு அறிந்ததால்

 

என்னதான் சுதந்திரம்

எனக்குநீ தந்தாலும்

அதிலுள்ள ஆபத்தை

நானுமே அறிந்ததால்

 

என்வழி சென்று

பார்த்தபின் அறிந்தேன்

என்சுய குணமதை

நன்குமே உணர்ந்தேன்

 

எத்தனை சுயநலம்

என்னென்ன இழிகுணம்

அத்துடன் ஆணவம்

அடங்காத பேய்மனம்

 

பட்டது போதுமென

பாரமும் தாளாமல்

உன்னிடம் திரும்பினேன்

உய்த்திடக் கெஞ்சினேன்

 

ஏனிந்த சுதந்திரம்

எனக்குநீ தந்தாய்

என்று உன்னிடம்

மல்லுக்கு நின்றேன்

 

முற்றாக உனக்கே

அடிமையாய் ஆனால்

முழுதான விடுதலை

உள்ளாக வந்திடும்

 

சற்றேனும் சுதந்திரம்

வேண்டுமென எண்ணிட

முற்றாக அதையும்

இழக்க நேரிடும்

 

உனக்கே அடிமை

என்றுமே இருந்தால்

உள்ளான விடுதலை

கொண்டுமே வாழலாம்

 

எனக்குள்ள உரிமை

நானுமே எண்ணினால்

முன்போல வாழ்ந்து

மீண்டுமே வீழலாம்

 

கக்கினதை நக்கும்

நாயாக மாறாமல்

காத்தென்னை நீயும்

அடிமையாய் ஏற்காணும்

 

அதன்பின் ஆண்டை

அடிமைக்கு சொல்வதை

தட்டாமல் கேட்டு

அதன்படி வாழணும்

 

குருகுலம், 3-4-2022, இரவு 11.00


No comments: