Monday, November 14, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1364


1364 I will remain neutral

 

I still have

Two kinds of minds

I frustrated

Not knowing what to do

 

One mind says that

Your way is correct

The other refuses by saying

That is not your way [or will]

 

‘Making your

Own decision

Then debating that

That is God’s way [or will]

 

You are

Cheating yourself

And blaming God

For everything’

 

As the other mind

Began to argue with me

As I began to think

Deeply about it

 

I am bewildered

Not knowing

Which direction should I go

As I am confused in my buddhi also

 

I don’t know

What to do further

I don’t have courage

To ask others

 

I don’t want to say

Let fate take its course

And become

Depressed by it

 

I don’t have faith

In fate

I also cannot

Trust me

 

Surely I cannot

Understand your way

But I never lost

My faith in you

 

Therefore remaining

Quite within me

Hand overing to you

The next things

 

Keeping neutral

Whatever my

Mind might

Say to me

 

Living each day

In you

I will complete my race

Remembering your grace

 

Gurukulam, 10-4-2022, 11.30, p.m.

 

 I had a long talk with my sister and her husband who came to visit us on 7th.  They forced me to make one final decision about taking care of our mother to keep with them in Chennai. But I have to pay a cost for that.  Yes I have to move to stay with my mother at least for the first few months until she will adjust to the new situation as she has lived with me for more than 20 years. This almost paralized me. Of course I accepted that I should gradually withdraw from my mother allowing my other siblings to take care of her. But the ‘what if question’ often comes and is daunting to me.  ‘What if I am forced to stay permanently with my mother in Chennai considering her age, need and health’? Particularly never I like any city and prefer rural areas. But even to think that I have to move for a few months is a big challenge for me. After that talk, when I retired to my room and sat for meditation after reading Muktiveda, I was tossed by two kinds of mind—one accepting their proposal and another rejecting it. Unable to take any decision, unable even to pray I pour down my heart through this song to the Lord.

 

1364 நடுநிலை வகிப்பேன்

 

இருமனம் இன்னும்

இருக்குது என்னுள்

என்னதான் செய்வது

தவிக்கிறேன் நானும்

 

உன்வழி சரியென

ஒருமனம் சொல்லுது

அதுவல்ல உன்வழி

மறுமனம் மறுக்குது

 

நீயாக ஒன்றை

தீர்மானம் செய்து

இறைவழி அதுவென

வாதித்துக் கொண்டு

 

உன்னை நீயே

ஏமாற்றிக் கொண்டு

இறைவனை குறைசொல்லி

திரிக்கிறாய் நன்று

 

என்றே மறுமனம்

என்னிடம் பேச

அதுபற்றி நானும்

ஆழமாய் யோசிக்க

 

எவ்வழி செல்ல

தெரியாமல் திகைத்து

செயலாற்று நின்றேன்

அறிவும் குழம்ப

 

இனியென்ன செய்ய

எனக்கும் புரியலை

பிறரிடம் கேட்க

மனதும் துணியலை

 

விதிவழி நடக்கட்டும்

என்று எண்ணி

விரக்தி கொண்டிட

எனக்கும் முடியலை

 

விதிமீது எனக்கு

நம்பிக்கை இல்லை

என்னையே நம்ப

எனக்கும் முடியலை

 

உன்வழி நிச்சயம்

இன்னும் புரியலை

ஆனால் உன்மீது

நம்பிக்கை மாறலை

 

ஆகவே நானும்

அமைதலாய் இருந்து

அடுத்து வருவதை

உன்னிடம் கொடுத்து

 

என்மனம் என்னிடம்

எதைச் சொன்னாலும்

ஏற்காமல் மறுக்காமல்

நடுநிலை வகித்து

 

ஒவ்வொரு நாளாய்

உன்னுடன் வாழ்ந்து

ஓட்டத்தை முடிப்பேன்

உன்னருள் நினந்து

 

10-4-2022, குருகுலம் இரவு 11.30


No comments: