Saturday, November 19, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1375

1375 All are your acts

 

Unless you bestow

I cannot get

Unless to tell

I cannot know

 

Unless you explain

I cannot understand

Without you

I cannot even move

 

I never came

On my own

My parents never brought

Because of their efforts

 

When the beginning

Is like this

What is the need to

Talk about rest of the life

 

Oh my Lord, I say this

As I have received

I live each day [in you]

As I understood it

 

I will declare that

What is happening now

And what might happen in future

All are your acts

 

Once this

Understanding has come

I will tell that

I never acted independently

 

You will tell me to act

And you will make me to act

Moving me

You will make me to see

 

Obeying when

I walk with you

And as you move me

By taking control [of my life]

 

Both the act and the

Instrument will

Remain the same

Without knowing any separation

 

Like the eyes and

Sight mingled together

Once we both

Mingled with each other

 

Without having the question

Who is living in whom

We both live

Together in my life

 

Gurukulam, 20-04-2022, 11.00 p.m.

 

Once a bhakta totally surrender her whole being in the Lord her entire life is not only controlled by the Lord but also mingle with Him. So who is living in whom never comes in that relationship.

1375 எல்லாமே உன்செயல்

 

நீயாகத் தாராமல்

நான்பெற முடியாது

நீயாகக் கூறாமல்

தெரிந்திட இயலாது

 

நீவந்து விளக்காமல்

புரிந்திட முடியாது

நீயன்றி என்னாலே

இயங்கிட இயலாது

 

நானாகத் தோன்றி

வந்திட வில்லை

தாய்தந்தை முயன்று

பெற்றிட வில்லை

 

தொடக்கமே இவ்வாறு

இருந்திடும் போது

பிறவற்றை சொல்லிடத்

தேவையும் ஏது

 

பெற்றதால் சொல்கிறேன்

பெம்மானே நானும்

புரிந்ததால் வாழ்கிறேன்

அனுதினம் நானும்

 

இப்போ நடப்பது

இனிமேலே வருவது

எல்லாமே உன்செயல்

என்பேனே நானும்

 

இந்தப் புரிதல்

வந்ததன் பின்னே

என்செயல்என ஒன்று

இல்லை என்பேனே

 

செய்திடச் சொல்வாய்

செயல்பட வைப்பாய்

என்னை இயக்கி

எனைகாண வைப்பாய்

 

உடன்பட்டு நானும்

உன்னுடன் நடக்க

இடைபட்டு என்னையும்

நீயுமே இயக்க

 

செயலும் கருவியும்

இடைவெளி இன்றி

பிரிவினை காணாது

இணைந்தே இருக்கும்

 

கண்ணும் காட்சியும்

கலந்து போல

நீயும் நானும்

இரண்டறக் கலந்தபின்

 

எவரில் யார்

வாழ்கிறார் என்ற

கேள்விக்கு இடமின்றி

ஒன்றாய் வாழ்கிறோம்

 

குருகுலம், 20-04-2022, இரவு, 11.00


No comments: