Wednesday, November 9, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1356


1356 This my life

 

Going ahead

Of me

By arranging

Everything well before

Completing my works

In a simple way

You made

My life easy one

 

I never had

The habit of carrying burden

I don’t have even

The energy to carry

There is none

To load and unload it

More than that

I don’t have patience

 

I told you

Very clearly that

If others carry

And bring to the proper place

And by unloading

And do service to me

By staying with me

Then alone I can live

 

I never had

The maturity

To adjust

With others

I should respect

Their feelings

Even this thought also

Never came to me

 

Knowing this

My nature

Voluntarily coming

Unto me on your own

Fulfilling all

My needs

You worked

By doing my biddings

 

Once I told that

Only we two

Alone can

Adjust with each other

You sent

Some angels

Who can do

The same with me

 

Once I am

Used with this life

As I refused to accept

Alternative arrangements

As there is no other

Alternative for you also

By remaining

With me

 

Getting up

Even before me

Doing all the works

Whole day

Not even

Taking any rest after that

As you take care of me

Not even sleeping

 

As I told you

That this life

Alone should

Continue forever [after death]

You also gave

Me the assurance that

This life alone will

Continue for ever

 

Though I

Tried to share

About this my life

With others

Though they

Refuse to believe

I never

Worry about it

 

Gurukulam, 31-03-2022, [1-04-2022] 12.45 a.m.

 

Kannan and Saradha came to stay with us in the ashram [on March 5th] for the past four weeks and they are leaving on 2nd April.  They helped me a lot, particularly in taking care of my mother and Kannan in particular helping me fix so many small issues in the building and supervising the repair work.  Of course me and Kannan don’t agree on most of the things and there will always be arguments between us on every issue. However very rarely one will find friends who live the golden principle of ‘agree to disagree’ but never be disagreeable. 

And next to Lord Kannan is the only such friend I have in my life. As I was meditating on our friendship and his care and concern for me I wrote this song reflecting the way the Lord also not agreeing with me on several issues but never remaining a disagreeable Person.

 

1356 இந்த வாழ்வு

 

எனக்கு முன்பே

நீயும் சென்று

ஏற்ற ஆயத்தம்

பலவும் செய்து

எனது செயல்கள்

எளிதாய் முடித்து

இலகு வாக்கி

வைத்தாய் வாழ்வை

 

பாரம் சுமந்து

பழக்கம் இல்லை

பாரம் சுமக்கத்

தெம்பும் இல்லை

தூக்கி இறக்க

ஆட்கள் இல்லை

அதற்கு மேலாய்ப்

பொறுமை இல்லை

 

பிறர் சுமந்து

கொண்டு வந்து

ஏற்ற இடத்தில்

இறக்கி வைத்துக்

கூட இருந்து

சேவை செய்தால்

வாழ முடியும்

என்று சொன்னேன்

 

பிறர் உடனே

ஒத்துப் போகும்

பக்குவமோ

துளியும் இல்லை

அவரின் உணர்வை

மதிக்க வேண்டும்

என்ற எண்ணம்

வந்ததில்லை

 

இந்த எனது

தன்மை உணர்ந்து

வலிய நீயே

தேடி வந்து

எனது தேவை

அனைத்தும் முடித்து

ஏவல் செய்து

சேவை செய்தாய்

 

உனக்கும் எனக்கும்

மட்டும் பொருந்தும்

என்று நானும்

சொன்ன பின்னே

உன்னைப் போல

ஒத்துப் போகும்

தூதர்களையும்

அனுப்பி வைத்தாய்

 

இந்த வாழ்வு

பழகிப் போக

மாற்று வாழ்க்கை

ஏற்றக மறுத்தேன்

வேறு வழி

உனக்கும் இன்றிக்

கூட நீ

தங்கி இருந்து

 

எனக்கு முன்பே

எழுந்திருந்து

நாள் முழுதும்

சேவை செய்து

எனக்குப் பின்னும்

உறங்கி டாமல்

விழித்திருந்து

காவல் காக்க

 

இந்த வாழ்வே

தொடர வேண்டும்

என்று நானும்

சொன்னதாலே

மரித்த பின்னும்

இதுவே தொடரும்

என்று நீயும்

உறுதி தத்தாய்

 

இந்த எனது

வாழ்வு தன்னைப்

எப்படி நான்

கூறினாலும்

நம்ப அவரும்

மறுத்த போதும்

அந்தக் கவலை

எனக்கு இல்லை

 

குருகுலம், 31-03-2022, [1-04-2022] இரவு 12.45


No comments: