Monday, November 28, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1386


1386 I am complete

 

If you ask me

Come back to see

I will come again

To see this world

 

 

If you call back

By saying that

Enough you have seen

I will come to with joy

 

 

Indeed it is your

Beautiful creation

I enjoyed it

Each day enjoying it

 

I found the

Fruit of mukti in you

By living with you

I found contentment

 

 

Once I reach you

Permanently I will

Live with you

Eternally forever

 

Who will understand this

Other than those received

They will only thank you

For receiving it

 

Joining that group of bhaktas I also

Giving thanks

To you

 

Bowing your

Lotus feet

I proclaimed this

For the world to know

 

Chennai. Ramachandra hospital, 5-5-2022. 9.30 pm

 

As I was admitted in the hospital heart related problem, on 6th will be known whether I need open heart surgery or only a pacemaker.  One way I am happy to leave this earth in this stage as I have nothing to accomplish, except my debt to my mother.  So as I was thinking about this I wrote this song.

There is no need for any commentary for this poem, perhaps my final song. Or will come back again to enjoy this beautiful creation by God to celebrate my bhakti along with every Bhakta of the Lord.

 

[05/06, 10:10 p.m.] Db:

 

1386 நிறைவைக் கண்டேன்

 

கண்டிடு மீண்டும்

என்று நீ சொன்னால்

காண வேண்டி

மீண்டு வருவேன்

 

கண்டது போதும்

என்று அழைத்தால்

களிப்புடன் நான்

உன்னிடம் வருவேன்

 

நன்று நன்று நீ

செய்த உலகம்

நானிதை நாளும்

துய்த்துமே வாழ்ந்தேன்

 

உய்வித்த பலனை

உன்னிலே கண்டேன்

உன்னுடன் வாழ்ந்து

நிறைவையும் கண்டேன்

 

உன்னிடம் வந்தபின்

நிரந்தரமாக நான்

நீடித்து உன்னுடன்

நீடூடி வாழ்வேன்

 

பெற்றவர் அன்றி

வேறெவர் அறிவார்

பெற்றதற்காக அவர்

நன்றிதான் சொல்வார்

 

அந்த அடியார்

கூட்டத்தில் இணைந்து

அடிமை நானும்

நன்றியே சொல்லி

 

பதமலர்ப் பணிந்து

பாடியே துதித்து

உலகம் அறிந்திட

உரைக்கவே உரைத்தேன்

 

சென்னை. 5-05-2022, 9.30 p.m.


No comments: