Thursday, November 10, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1359


1359 I need justice

 

I cannot do

Anything on my own

You should not do

Anything on your own

 

When we joining together

And do anything

Then think the

Benefit in it

 

Don’t ask me

Again and again that

‘what is the benefit

That is there for me in it’

 

‘Whatever one does

To the simple one

Will go to God

Automatically’

 

Who said this

You better tell to me

Then you come

And ask the question to me

 

When your justice

Remain common to all

Did you keep one

Separately for me

 

However you have

Done more to me

Why are you reducing it now?

Is this correct?

 

Why should I

Give up my rights

That I have

With you

 

How can you

Deny that by telling that

‘what I have done so far

Is already too much’

 

Did I ever ask you

To do any favour

That you haven’t done

To others

 

If you do more

Favour to others

Ever I denied

And objected to it

 

Though you have

The right to decide

What to do and when

And to whom and how

 

When time has

Come for my need

Why should you

Reject it now

 

Give me the answer

To this now

Then come and

Content with me

 

And whose side

Is right

And give your verdict

Accordingly

 

Gurukulam, 7-4-2022, 5.30 a.m.

 

As usual I got up very early in the morning to help my mother.  After giving her coffee and having my tea when I was about to start my cooking as my sister is going to come to stay with us for a few days, the first line of this song again and again echoed in my mind. I don’t have a reason for this.  I was neither sitting to pray or for meditation and in fact I was very busy with my regular [kitchen and other] works. But this is the way the so-called inspiration often comes and disturbs me. So unable to resist it I used this again as an opportunity to have my regular tussle with the Lord and quickly wrote this song and continued my work.

 

1359 நீதி வேண்டும்

 

நானாக ஒன்றை

செய்திட முடியாது

நீயாக ஒன்றை

செய்திடக் கூடாது

 

இருவரும் இணைந்து

செய்திடும் போது

அதிலுள்ள நன்மையை

எண்ணியே பாரு

 

“எனக்கென்ன நன்மை

இதிலே இருக்கு”

என்றுமே என்னை

நீயுமே கேட்காதே

 

“எளியோர்க்குச் செய்திடும்

எல்லாச் செயலும்

இறைவனைச் சென்று

சேர்ந்திடும் என்று”

 

சொன்னது எவறென்று

நீயுமே கூறு

அதன்பின் என்னிடம்

வந்துநீ கேளு

 

எல்லோர்க்கும் பொதுவாக

உன்நீதி இருக்க

எனக்கெனத் தனியாக

நீஒன்றை வைத்தாயா

 

என்னதான் எனக்குநீ

அதிகமே செய்தாலும்

இப்போது குறைப்பேன்

என்பதும் சரியா

 

எனக்கு உன்னிடம்

உள்ள உரிமையை

எதற்காக நானும்

விட்டே கொடுக்கணும்

 

இதுவரை செய்ததே

அதிகம் எனச்சொல்லி

எப்படி அதைநீ

மறுத்திடக் கூடும்

 

பிறருக்குச் செய்யாத

ஏதேனும் ஒன்றை

எனக்கெனத் தனியாகச்

செய்திடக் கேட்டேனா

 

அவருக்கு ஏதேனும்

அதிகமாச் செய்தால்

அதையும் நானும்

தடுத்து மறுத்தேனா

 

எவருக்கு எப்படி

எப்போது செய்யணும்

என்கிற உரிமை

உனக்குமே இருந்தாலும்

 

எனக்கானத் தேவை

இப்போது வந்திட

அதைமட்டும் நீயேன்

தட்டிக் கழிக்கணும்

 

இதற்கான பதிலை

இப்போது கூறு

அதன்பின் என்னோடு

வந்துநீ வழக்காடு

 

எவர்பக்க நியாயம்

சரியா இருக்குதோ

அதைப்பார்த்து நீயும்

தீர்ப்பைத் தந்திடு

 

குருகுலம், 7-4-2022, காலை 5.30


No comments: