Friday, November 25, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1382

1382 To rejoice in bhakti

 

There is nothing new

For me to tell

At the same time

It is not good not sharing

 

Though I become

Tired often telling this

You won’t become tired

To listen again

 

Once we are

Bound by love

There are million things

For us to talk

 

Love will increase

When we repeat our talk

As we think about the past

It will give joy

 

Only those who

Experienced the greatness

Of relationship

Alone will understand this

 

Who will tell this

Other than me

Who has mingled

With you already

 

As I drowned

In sorrow thinking

About those days

That went in the past

 

As I am waiting

For you with

The fever

Of love

 

How can I

Tell about it

Which is more hot

Than the fire

 

Even it will burnt down fire

If I touch it

How to utter about my condition

More than this

 

If you refuse to take pity on me

Even after telling this much

This poor one will die

Slowly slowly

 

Then troubled thinking

About your situation after that

I tell this

Well in advance

 

To safeguard

Our love and to live

Come quickly

To mingle with me

 

I seek this boon

From you to

Rejoice in bhakti

By mingling with you

 

Gurukulam, 30-4-2022, 11.00 p.m.

 

Another song in viraha-bhava.  There is no reason why I wrote this song or write these kinds of songs.  They express my bhakti in various forms and this is one such. As the lover will suffer more than the ladylove because of separation she tells the Lord to come at least keeping his health and need in mind. In this kind of viraha-bhakti, the longing and plea of the bhakta goes beyond any rational thinking.

 

1382 பக்தியில் திளைக்க

 

சொல்லிடப் புதிதாக

ஏதுமே இல்லை

சொல்லாமல் இருப்பது

நல்லதும் இல்லை

 

சொல்லிடும் எனக்கு

அலுப்பு வந்தாலும்

கேட்டிட்டும் உனக்கு

சலிப்பு வராது

 

காதலின் வசப்பட்டு

கட்டுண்ட பின்னே

பேசிட்ட ஆயிரம்

நமக்குமே உண்டு

 

சொன்னதைச் சொல்ல

காதலும் பெருகும்

சென்றதை எண்ணிட

மகிழ்ச்சி உண்டாகும்

 

உறவின் உன்னதம்

புரிந்தோர் மட்டுமே

உணர்வின் இந்த

சங்கமம் அறிவார்

 

உன்னுடன் ஒன்றி

இரண்டறக் கலந்த

என்னை அன்றி

யாரிதைச் சொல்வார்

 

சென்ற அந்த

நாட்களை எண்ணி

சோகத்தில் மூழ்கி

நானுமே கிடக்க

 

மேனியை எரிக்கும்

தாபத்தால் தவித்து

வாடியே நானும்

காத்துமே இருக்க

 

தீயினும் வெம்மை

கொண்டு தகிக்கும்

தாபத்தை நானும்

எவ்விதம் சொல்ல

 

நெருப்பும் பொசுங்கும்

நானுமே தொட்டிட

வேறெந்த விதத்தில்

என்னிலை சொல்ல

 

இத்தனை சொல்லியும்

இரங்கிட மறுத்தால்

ஏந்திழை மடிவேன்

மெல்ல மெல்ல

 

அதன்பின் உனது

நிலையை எண்ணி

கலங்கி முன்பே

இதையும் சொன்னேன்

 

காதலைக் காத்து

மீண்டும் வாழ

விரைந்து வந்து

சேர்ந்திடச் சொன்னேன்

 

பக்தியில் திளைத்து

உன்னுடன் இணைந்து

வாழ்ந்திட வரமேத்

தந்திடச் சொன்னேன்

 

30-4-2022, குருகுலம், 11.00


No comments: