Monday, November 21, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1376

1376 No other alternative

 

There is no other alternative

Other than me coming unto you

There is no other alternative to you

Other than giving

 

Once both our

Situation become like this

You do as you used to do

As per your habit

 

Don’t ask me

One more time as per your habit

Which one is

Your habit

 

Who knows

In what condition

You would

Remain in a particular time

 

Whichever might be it

You already have

Your powerful weapon

‘Your will’

 

Then why should

Worry about

My situation

In which I live

 

Whether I weep or laugh

Worship you or refused to worship

I became your slave

You know that well

 

What alternative

This slave has

You also know

This well

 

But the Master

Also has his responsibility

This the slave

Clearly understands

 

Once I became

A bonded labour

Where is the opportunity

For me to escape

 

Even if you sanction

Release by giving my freedom

When I don’t want it

How can you chase me away

 

When we both

Are in this situation

There is no other

Alternatives for us

 

Therefore in order

To serve my Master

You better come and

Do seva to the slave

 

Gurukulam, 21-04-2022, 2.15 a.m.

 

As I got rashes [or chicken pox I don’t know I have to wait and see the developments] due to heat [comparatively it is cool here and we don’t even need a fan in the night], I couldn’t sleep for a long time at night. Then I began to work on the computer.  Unable to continue when I closed it before going to bed I sat on my cot saying the first line as my prayer.  Then as inspiration came I wrote this song quickly within a few minutes and then retired to bed.  As His slave as I am ready to serve Him all the time He too needs to serve me by taking care of me.  If I have my duty He has His responsibility.  As we are both caught in this web there is no way for us to escape from each other.

 

1376 வழியில்லை

 

வருவதைத் தவிற

வழியெனக் கில்லை

தருவதைத் தவிர

வழியுனக் கில்லை

 

இருவரின் நிலையும்

இதுபோல் இருக்க

வழக்கம் போல்நீ

செய்வதைச் செய்

 

வழக்கம் எதுவென

மீண்டும் ஒருமுறை

வழக்கம் போலவே

என்னையும் கேட்காதே

 

எந்த நேரம்

எந்த நிலையிலே

நீ இருப்பாயோ

யாருக்குத் தெரியும்

 

எதுவாய் இருந்தாலும்

உன்னிடம் இருக்கு

சித்தம் என்ற

மாபெரும் ஆயுதம்

 

என்னிலை என்ன

என்கின்ற அக்கறை

உனக்குமே வீணாகஏன்

இருந்திட வேண்டும்

 

அழுதாலும் சிரித்தாலும்

தொழுதாலும் மறுத்தாலும்

நான்உன் அடிமை

உனக்கது தெரியும்

 

அடிமைக்கு வேறு

வழியென்ன இருக்கு

அதுவும் உனக்கு

தெரிந்துமே இருக்கு

 

ஆனாலும் ஆண்டைக்கும்

கடமையும் இருக்கு

அதுவும் அடிமைக்குப்

புரிந்துமே இருக்கு

 

கொத்தடிமையாக

மாறிய பின்னே

தப்பித்துச் செல்ல

வழியுமே ஏது

 

விடுதலை தந்தாலும்

விரும்பாத போது

என்னைத் துரத்திட்ட

வழியுனக் கேது

 

இந்த நிலையிலே

இருவரும் இருக்க

மாற்று வழியோ

நமக்குமே இல்லை

 

ஆகவே ஆண்டைக்கு

சேவையும் செய்திட

அடிமைக்கு சேவகம்

நீயுமே செய்திடு

 

குருகுலம், 21-04-2022, காலை 2.15


No comments: