Monday, November 14, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1365


1365 I become tired

 

If my trouble

Is only with you

Then I will

Rejoice in it

 

If my struggle

Is only with you

As usual I will

Be defeated

 

If my fight is

With others

There will be some means

For me to escape

 

Not knowing

With whom I shall fight

And if everyday life

Becomes a struggle

 

Only confusion will come

Not knowing further

With whom shall I fight

And how to fight

 

Better tell me

What is the purpose of this struggle

Show me clearly

Who is my enemy

 

Leaving this

If you play hide and seek

How to struggle

Better you tell that to me

 

I am fighting

Only in the air

For many to watch

And mock at me

 

Finally I fell down

As I became tired

Without any

Use in life

 

Neither the enemy is defeated

Nor I am winning

Then why should this struggle

Should even happen

 

If there is any answer

You tell that to me

If there is none

Then come and struggle with me

 

I will find

Some comfort in it

Finally I will

Ask some boon to you

 

Leaving that

If you allow me to fight like this

Oh my Lord

Definitely I will become tired

 

Gurukulam, 11-04-2022, 11.00 p.m.

 

When anyone fights in life she should know the cause of the fight and also the enemy to fight.  But at present I have to fight in several areas not knowing why I am fighting and what is the reason and who is the enemy. As this night I became extremely tired both in body and mind I began to fight with the Lord to know the reason for this fight and a solution for it. Unable to pray further I pour down this song as my prayer.

 

1365 களைத்து போனேன்

 

உன்னோடு மட்டுமே

போராட்டம் என்றால்

உவப்பாய் அதுவும்

இருந்திடக் கூடும்

 

என்னோடு மட்டுமே

போராட்டம் என்றால்

எப்போதும் போலவே

தோற்றிட வேண்டும்

 

பிறரோடு போராட்டம்

என்றுமே ஆனால்

தப்பித்து ஓடிட

வழிவகை இருந்திடும்

 

எவரோடு போராட்டம்

என்பதே தெரியாமல்

அனுதின வாழ்வே

போராட்டம் ஆனால்

 

எவரோடு போராட

எப்படி போராட

என்பதே தெரியாமல்

குழப்பம்தான் மிஞ்சும்

 

எதற்காக போராட்டம்

என்பதைக் கூறு

எதிரி எவரெனத்

தெளிவாகக் காட்டு

 

அதைவிட்டு இப்படி

கண்ணாமூச் சாடினால்

எப்படி போராட

அதைமட்டும் கூறு

 

காற்றிலே கம்பம்

சுற்றுறேன் நானும்

பலபேரும் எள்ளி

வேடிக்கைப் பார்க்க

 

இறுதியில் களைத்து

வீழ்ந்துமே போகிறேன்

எவ்வித பயனும்

இல்லாமல் நாளும்

 

எதிரியும் தோற்காமல்

நானுமே வெல்லாமல்

எதற்காக நடக்கணும்

இந்தயென் போராட்டம்

 

விடையுமே இருந்தால்

நீயதைக் கூறு

இல்லாது போனால்

வந்து போராடு

 

அதிலொரு ஆறுதல்

நானுமே காண்பேன்

இறுதியில் உன்னிடம்

வரமுமே பெறுவேன்

 

அதைவிட்டு இப்படி

நானுமே போராட

ஐயனே நிச்சயம்

களைத்தே போவேன்

 

குருகுலம், 11-04-2022, இரவு, 11.00


No comments: