Thursday, November 3, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1348


1348 You gave the answer

 

As you came seeking voluntarily

I received clarity

As you voluntarily bestowed

I received grace

 

I asked questions

To so many people

To those who cannot

Understand my situation

 

Standing in there

Own situation

They gave

Several answers to me

 

Unable to take

Any kind of decision

I am confused

Because of their responses

 

Leaving them

I asked question to myself

And I tried to give answer

As much as I know

 

But unable to find answer

To other questions

That came after that

I remain bewildered

 

Finally I

Came unto

Your presence

As before

 

Not seeking

Any kind of explanation from me

You provided

Your answer

 

‘If you came

Before this

This much confusion

Wouldn’t have come’

 

Not blaming

Me like this

You gave

Apt answer to me

 

Though I have

Repeated the same

mistakes several times

Foolishly

 

What to say

About your love

Which keeps an eye upon me

To which one I could compare it

 

As you redeemed me

Seeking voluntarily

You show your love also

Coming on your own

 

Though I have

Experienced this several times

I live

Not understanding this clearly

 

But understanding

My foolishness

You come again seeking me

To redeem me again

 

Gurukulam, 18-3-2022, 4.00 a.m.

 

When I seek answers to certain [current issues and problems] to others and also within me God, remaining patience refuses to interfere.  When nothing works, then She comes and gives the apt answer to my questions and needs. Though I experienced it several times in life, forgetting it I repeat the same mistake again. Of course God won’t come and give answers directly. She will use only others to give answers to us.  However when that particular answer is not working, then God knows how to give the answer by other means and She always does this.

 

1348 தந்தாய் விடை

 

தெளிவு பிறந்தது

தேடிநீ வந்ததால்

கிருபை கிடைத்தது

நாடிநீ தந்ததால்

 

நானுமே கேள்வி

பலரிடம் கேட்டேன்

என்னிலை புரியாத

மனிதர் அவரிடம்

 

தன்னிலை நின்று

அவருமே தந்தார்

பலவித பதிலை

பலவிதம் எனக்கு

 

ஒருவித முடிவும்

எடுக்க இயலாது

குழம்பியே போனேன்

அவரது பதிலால்

 

அவரை விடுத்து

எனக்கு நானே

தந்தேன் பதிலை

தெரிந்த வரையில்

 

ஆயினும் அதனால்

தோன்றிய கேள்விக்கு

விடை அறியாது

திகைத்துமே போனேன்

 

வழக்கம் போல

இறுதியாக நான்

வந்து நின்றேன்

உன்னிடம் மீண்டும்

 

எவ்வித விளக்கமும்

என்னிடம் கேட்காது

நீயுமே தந்தாய்

உனது விடையை

 

முன்னதாக நீ

என்னிடம்வந்தால்

இத்தனை குழப்பங்கள்

வந்துமே இருக்காது

 

என்று குறைநீ

கூற மறுத்து

ஏற்ற பதிலைத்

தந்தாய் எனக்கு

 

எத்தனை முறையோ

இதனையே செய்தும்

புத்தி வராத

பேதை என்மேல்

 

கண்களை வைத்துக்

காக்கும் உனது

அன்புக்கு ஈடாய்

எதனைச் சொல்ல

 

நாடியே வந்து

மீட்டது போல

தேடியே வந்து

அன்பு காட்டுறாய்

 

அதனைப் பலமுறை

உணர்ந்த போதும்

புரிய மறுத்து

வாழுறேன் நானும்

 

ஆயினும் எனது

பேதமை புரிந்து

தேடியே வருகிறாய்

மீட்டிட மீண்டும்

 

குருகுலம், 18-3-2022, காலை 4.00


No comments: