Tuesday, November 8, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1353


1353 You will take care

 

 

When you came

Voluntarily to my door

With a right

And knocked it

 

Opening the door

And welcoming you

I fell at your feet

And praised you

 

I went to a

Lukewarm status

I realized that

I have gone away from you

 

I realized the way

You rushed to save me

Not rejecting me

By vomiting me

 

I realized that

I went away from your protection

As the time has

Tossed me by several ways

 

Understanding my condition

You rushed to come

And stretching your hand

You saved me

 

Thinking that

They will protect me

I set so many

Forts around me

 

As they all fell

Even in gentle wind

Then I realized

Their true strength

 

All that I accumulated

Become mere waste

And all those whom I depended

Gone away from me

 

Losing my strength

Unable to with stand

I fell at your feet

For you to protect me

 

Once I become

Your own

Would you like

To lose me

 

Will you give

Your consent

For me to

Go away from you

 

You came on your own

And redeemed me

And taking to the Further shore

You will keep me with you

 

You will safeguard me

Having your right over me

Till the end

You will take care of me

 

Gurukulam, 31-3-2022, 4.30 a.m.

 

Nothing can separate us from the Love of God. As He saved He knows how to protect us in spite of our failings and weakness and take us to the Further Shore safely.

 

1353 பேணிக் காப்பாய்

 

 

வலிய வந்துக்

வாசலில் நின்று

உரிமை கொண்டு

கதவைநீ தட்ட

 

தாளினைத் திறந்து

வாவென அழைத்து

தாளினைப் பணிந்து

உன்னையே துதித்தேன்

 

வெது வெதுப்பான

நிலைக்குச் சென்றேன்

விலகிச் சென்றதை

நானுமே உணர்ந்தேன்

 

உமிழ்ந்து என்னை

உதறிவிடாமல்

விரைந்து வந்து

மீட்டத்தை அறிந்தேன்

 

காலத்தின் ஓட்டம்

கலக்கி அடிக்கக்

காவலைத் தாண்டிச்

சென்றதைப் புரிந்தேன்

 

என்னிலை புரிந்து

விரைந்து வந்தாய்

உன்கரம் நீட்டிக்

காத்துமே கொண்டாய்

 

பாது காக்கும்

என்றுமே எண்ணி

பலவித அரண்கள்

சுற்றிலும் அமைத்தேன்

 

மெல்லிய காற்றிலே

அவைகளும் வீழ

அவற்றின் உண்மை

வலிமை புரிந்தேன்

 

சேர்த்தவை எல்லாம்

சேதமாய்ப் போக

சார்ந்தவர் எல்லாம்

விலகியே நிற்க

 

தாக்குப் பிடிக்கும்

திரணையை இழந்து

தாளினில் வீழ்ந்தேன்

நீஎன்னைக் காக்க

 

உனதாய் நானும்

மாறிய பின்னே

என்னை இழக்க

விரும்புவாயோ

 

உன்னை விட்டு

விலகிச் செல்லச்

சம்மதம் தன்னை

நீ தருவாயோ

 

வலியத் தேடி

வந்துநீ மீட்டாய்

கரையும் சேர்ந்து

உன்னுடன் வைப்பாய்

 

உரிமை கொண்டு

காத்துமேக் கொள்வாய்

கடைசிவரையில்

பேணியும் காப்பாய்

 

குருகுலம், 31-3-2022, காலை, 4.30


No comments: