Saturday, November 26, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1384


1384 I touch because of my right

 

I saw your mischievous smile

And I fall in love with you

You came unto me smiling gently

And tried to touch me

 

I told you to stand away from me

And asked: is it correct on your part to touch me

I am innocent girl

Who does not know guile and mischief

 

Immediately you began to laugh

And told that this is nothing but drama

And asked me: who is the first to come

And tried to hug me

 

‘I came as you called me

And gave me for you to hug

Because of that right I touched you

Then I forgot all that happened

 

I remained as an innocent girl

And you came to overlord me

You know what happened then

Better tell me the reason for that

 

Once I born only for you

You told me not to remain alone

And you touched me to make me as your own

As I you have that right

 

Still as shyness prevented me

And as fear added to it

Though I requested to stand away from me

Still, I was burning within due to passion

 

But Oh my Lord I forgot myself

In that your smile

Coming on my own and giving me voluntarily

I became your slave

 

Gurukulam, 10-5-2022, 11.30 p.m.

 

The way both lover and ladylove tease each other is part of viraha-bhakti. But I gave a twist in it by saying that I came unto Him as already belong to Him.

 

1384 உரிமையால் தொட்டேன்

 

கள்ளச் சிரிப்பினைக் கண்டேன்

காதலும் உன்மீது கொண்டேன்

மெள்ள நகைத்துமே வந்தாய்

மேனியைத் தீண்டிட முயன்றாய்

 

தள்ளியே நின்றிடு என்றேன்

தகுமோ ஈதுமே என்றேன்

கள்ளம் கபடம் ஒன்றும் அறியா

காரிகை நானுமே என்றேன்

 

அந்தக் கணமே சிரித்தாய்

அடடா நாடகம் என்றாய்

கட்டிப்பிடித்து தொட்டு அணைத்தது

நானா நீயா என்றாய்

 

அழைத்ததால் நானுமே வந்தேன்

நீ அணைத்திட்ட என்னையேத் தந்தேன்

அந்த உரிமையால் தொட்டேன்

அதன்பின் நடந்ததை மறந்தேன்

 

அறியாத பேதையாய் இருந்தேன்

ஆட்கொள்ள அருகினில் வந்தாய்

அதன்பின் நடந்ததை அறிவாய்

அதற்கான காரணம் சொல்வாய்

 

உனக்காகப் பிறந்த பின்னால்

தனியாக இருக்காதே என்றாய்

உனதை உனதாக்கிக் கொள்ள

உரிமையால் நீயுமே தொட்டாய்

 

ஆயினும் நாணமும் தடுக்க

அச்சமும் சேர்ந்துமே கொள்ள

தள்ளி நின்றிடச் சொன்னபோதிலும்

தாபத்தால் நானுமே தவித்தேன்

 

ஆயினும் அந்தச் சிரிப்பில்

ஐயனே என்னையே மறந்தேன்

நானாக வந்து என்னையேத் தந்து

நான்உன் அடிமையாய் ஆனேன்

 

குருகுலம், 10-5-2022, இரவு 11.30


No comments: