Tuesday, November 29, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1388


1388 Became an infant

 

What is there for me to ask

And what is there for you to do

Once this very life that live

Belongs you

 

So far you led me

And you will lead me further

I have that

Trust in you

 

You will do

What I asked

And you will also do

That I failed to ask

 

As I even don’t know

My own needs

You will accomplish

On your own

 

Of course, you alone

Told to ask

But I don’t have any desire

To ask

 

Though I told the

Reason for that

You alone know

The reason for that

 

I became like an infant

That does not know how to ask

You are doing like a mother

Who takes care of the baby

 

As the mother is there

Who knows her child’s need

Where is the need

For the baby to ask

 

If you bestow

Only this glorious situation

That is

More than enough for me

 

This also

Is not my request

But only the

Echo of my mind

 

Gurukulam, 21-6-2022, 10.30 p.m.

 

An infant lives a carefree life as it has its mother always with it to take care of its all needs.  Even it cannot understand or ask for its need. So like that, an infant living with the Lord as Her child is a wonderful experience in a bhakta’s life.  Of all the relationships the intimacy that a bhakta has with her Lord is when the Lord becomes her Mother.

 

1388 மழலைபோல் ஆனேன்

 

நான்னென்ன கேட்பது

நீயென்ன செய்வது

நான்வாழும் வாழ்வே

உனதான போது

 

இதுவரை நடத்தினாய்

இன்னமும் நடத்துவாய்

அந்த நம்பிக்கை

எனக்குமே உள்ளது

 

கேட்டதைச் செய்வாய்

கேளாமல் விட்டதை

நீயாகப் பார்த்து

நன்றாகச் செய்வாய்

 

என்தேவை எனக்கேத்

தெரியாத போனாலும்

நீயாகப் பார்த்து

நிறைவேற்றி வைப்பாய்

 

கேட்டிட என்னவோ

சொன்னது உண்மைதான்

ஆனாலும் கேட்டிட

மனமில்லை எனக்குத்தான்

 

அதற்கான காரணம்

நீசொன்ன போதிலும்

நான்கொண்ட காரணம்

உனக்கும் தெரியும்தான்

 

கேட்டிடத் தெரியாத

மழலைபோல் ஆனேன்

கேளாமல் செய்கின்ற

தாயான உனக்கு

 

அதன்தேவை அறிந்த

அன்னையும் இருக்கையில்

கேட்டிடத் தேவை

மழலைக்கு எதற்கு

 

இந்த நிலையிலே

தொடர்ந்துமே வாழும்

பெரும்பேறு தந்தால்

அதுபோதும் எனக்கு

 

இதுகூட னது

வேண்டுதல் அல்ல

எனது எண்ணத்தில்

மறு பதிப்பு

 

குருகுலம், 21-6-2022, இரவு 10.30


No comments: