Thursday, December 1, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1392


1392 Accept as I am

 

What are you

Asking me to do

Why you unnecessarily

Tussle with me

 

Better tell me

What would be my condition

If there is

Tussle everyday [between us]

 

It is quite natural

That when the vessels

Remain close to each other

There will come lots of noise

[familiarity breeds contempt]

 

But for that sake

If you drag me always

To have some struggle with you

Then naturally I will become upset with you

 

If there are any difficulties

For you to remain as God

I am no way

Responsible for that

 

Child will question

If the parents think that

Begetting it itself

Became a burden

 

Similarly, my heart

Will question you

If you fail to understand me

After you have redeemed me

 

Refusing to give

Proper answer

If you began to argue

Then we have to fight

 

Once you know

My nature

Then you should have

The maturity to accept it

 

If possible

Moulding it as you like

Then you have to shape me

As per your choice

 

Leaving that

If you torture me

Compelling me to change [on my own]

What can I do

 

Demanding from me

What you cannot achieve

Is in no way

Justifiable

 

Either you

Change me

Otherwise accept me

As I am

 

Leaving that

If you began to wrestle with me

What can I do further

Better you tell that to me

 

Gurukulam, 26-06-202, 11.00 a.m.

 

Though a bhakta has to accept her unchanging personality, still she has every right to challenge to either to change it or to accept and adjust with her.

 

1392 ஏற்றுக் கொள்ளு

 

என்னதான் என்னை நீ

செய்திடச் சொல்கிறாய்

எதற்காக வீணாக

தகறாறு செய்கிறாய்

 

நாள்தோறும் சண்டை

என்றுமே ஆனால்

என்னாகும் என்னிலை

நீயதைச் சொல்வாய்

 

உரசிடும் பாத்திரம்

அருகினில் இருப்பதால்

உறவினில் பிணக்கு

வருவதும் உண்டுதான்

 

அதற்காக எப்போதும்

வம்புநீ செய்தால்

உன்மீது கோபம்

வருவதும் இயல்புதான்

 

கடவுளாய் இருப்பதில்

கஷ்டங்கள் இருந்தால்

அதற்கான காரணம்

நானுமே இல்லை

 

பெற்றதே பாரம்

என்றுமே எண்ணினால்

பெற்றது ஏனென்ன

பிள்ளையும் கேட்கும்தான்

 

மீட்டபின் என்னை

புரிய மறுத்தால்

ஏனென உன்னை

மனதும் கேட்கும்தான்

 

ஏற்ற பதிலை

தந்திட மறுத்து

வாதமும் செய்தால்

சண்டை  வரும்தான்

 

என்குணம் எதுவெனப்

புரிந்த பின்னே

ஏற்றிடும் பக்குவம்

வந்திட வேண்டும்

 

முடிந்தால் அதனை

நீயும் மாற்றி

உன்னிஷ்டம் போல

வளைத்திட்ட வேண்டும்

 

அதனை விடுத்து

மாறிடு என்று

என்னை வதைத்தால்

என்னதான் செய்வேன்

 

உன்னால் செய்ய

இயலாத ஒன்றை

செய்திடச் சொல்வதில்

நியாயமே இல்லை

 

ஒன்று நீயாக

மாற்றியே காட்டு

இல்லை என்றால்

ஏற்றுக் கொள்ளு

 

அதனை விடுத்து

மல்லுக்கு நின்றால்

நானென்ன செய்ய

நீயாதைச் சொல்லு

 

குருகுலம், 26-06-202, காலை 11.00


No comments: