Thursday, December 1, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1393


1393 You will accomplish

 

All that happened so far

Are you own acts

Then what is going to happen

Are also your own acts

 

There is nothing

For me to do in this

And whatever might happen

I am no way responsible for that

 

There is no place for

Fate in this

And I won’t tell that

This is the result of [past] karma

 

It is for sure that

Your work which began

Before I formed in the womb

Will continue even after my grave

 

Though you

Gave me the right

To do

As per my free will

 

As you have over lorded me

Even before giving this right

There is no special power

To my free will to act on its own

 

The secret in this is

Indeed a great mystery

And I have no hesitation

To tell about it

 

But when I

Began to think deeply

Thousands of questions

Will naturally will come

 

Whatever the answer

Other might give

And how many explanations

They might provide

 

Both your Will

And my free will

Joining together

And began the journey

 

How much difference of opinion

That might come in it

Finally, your Will alone

Will win

 

But there is no

Defeat for me in this

Once I

Accept it

 

As I have realized

In life that

What happened and is happening

Are only your work

 

Further you alone

Will continue to act

And will make me

To live in you

 

Gurukulam, 27-06-2022, 6.00 p.m.

 

Though God respects our Free Will, yet once He redeemed me, as He has complete authority over me, overcoming His divine will it does not have any power on its own to act as per my choice.  So the best way to continue the journey as a bhakta is that there should be mutual coordination and co-operation between my free will and Divine Will.  

 

1393 நடத்திக் கொள்வாய்

 

இதுவரை நடந்தது

உன்செயல் என்றால்

இனிமேல் நடப்பது

உன்செயல் ஆகும்

 

இடையில் நான்செய்ய

ஒன்றுமே இல்லை

எது நடந்தாலும்

பொறுப் பெனக்கில்லை

 

விதிக்கு இதிலே

வேலையும் இல்லை

வினைகளின் பலன்என

சொல்வதற் கில்லை

 

கருதோன்றும் முன்னே

தொடங்கிய உன்பணி

கல்லறைத் தாண்டினும்

தொடர்ந்திடும் உண்மை

 

என்சித்தம் போல

செய்திடும் உரிமை

என்னதான் எனக்கு

நீயளித்தாலும்

 

அளித்திடும் முன்பே

ஆட் கொண்டாதாலே

அதற்கெனத் தனியொரு

வலிமையும் இல்லை

 

இதிலுள்ள இரகசியம்

மாபெரும் அதிசயம்

அதையும் சொல்ல

எனக்கில்லைத் தயக்கம்

 

ஆயினும் ஆழமாய்

எண்ணிடும் போதும்

ஆயிரம் ஆயிரம்

கேள்விகள் பிறக்கும்

 

அவற்றுக்கு என்ன

பதில் தந்தாலும்

ஆயிரம் விளக்கம்

பிறர் தந்தாலும்

 

உனது எனது

சித்தம் இரண்டும்

இணைந்து ஒன்றாய்

பயணம் செய்ய

 

இடையில் எத்தனை

பேதம் வரினும்

இறுதியில் வென்றிடும்

உனது சித்தம்

 

அதிலே எனக்கு

தோல்வியே இல்லை

அதையே நானும்

ஏற்ற பின்னாலே

 

நடந்தது நடப்பது

உன்செயல் என்று

நானும் வாழ்வில்

உணர்ந்த தினாலே

 

இனியும் நீயே

நடத்திக் கொள்வாய்

என்றும் உன்னில்

வாழ்ந்திட வைப்பாய்.

 

குருகுலம், 27-06-2022, மாலை, 6.00


No comments: