Sunday, December 11, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1406


1406 There is a burden

 

I have nothing

To say more

Once this is

Acceptable to you

 

If you manage

To accomplish your will

There is nothing

For me to do against it

 

As everything is

Working only for my good

I have no question

To ask about it

 

Though I

Don’t like it

I don’t have any

Grievance in my heart about it

 

As you are there

To show me the way

I have no worry

About the life

 

Once you show

The correct way

There is no hesitation

To walk in it

 

Still there is a

Burden in my heart

It is torturing me

By burdening my heart

 

Though I understood that

I am carrying unnecessary burden

It refuses to

Go away from my heart

 

Thoughts about future

Anxiety about future

The everyday burden

That I am carrying

 

Added to that as

Sickness have joined

The trouble that it gives

And added more expenses

 

Like this there are

So many things to tell

But where is the limit

Even if I began to tell

 

On the one side

Though faith leads me

On the other side

My unbelief also pulling me down

 

But my heart

Is experiencing that

You are upholding me

Not to falling down

 

This burden now

Become a great burden

Unless I unload this

It won’t go away

 

Why I cannot

Do that alone

That alone now

Became my question

 

Is there your

Will in this

And did your consent

Also join with it

 

Whatever might be

Your company is enough

Only your will alone

Should be accomplished

 

Gurukulam, 15-7-2022, 11.15 p.m.

 

Some kind of uneasiness prevails in my mind. Some unrecognizable burden is pulling me down.  But I don’t know what it is. Of course I know that the need of my mother and my present health might force me to move away from the ashram for some time. But I am not mentally prepared for that and always think and rethink the alternative plans which will allow me to stay with my mother here. But nothing seems to be working as I plan.  Maybe this unwanted anxiety is pulling me down.  However in this I have to work with God to unload this burden.

 

1406 பாரம் உள்ளது

 

உனக்கிது சம்மதம்

என்றான பின்னே

நான்சொல்ல இதிலே

ஒன்றுமே இல்லை

 

உன்எண்ணம் தன்னை

நிறைவேற்றிக் கொண்டால்

அதைமீறி நான்செய்ய

ஒன்றுமே இல்லை

 

எனது நன்மைக்காய்

எல்லாம் நடக்கையில்

அதுபற்றி நான்கேட்க

கேள்வியும் இல்லை

 

எனக்கதில் விருப்பம்

இல்லாது போனாலும்

அதற்காக குறையுமே

மனதிலே இல்லை

 

வழிகாட்ட என்னோடு

நீயும் இருக்கையில்

வாழ்க்கைப் பற்றிய

கவலையும் இல்லை

 

சரியான பாதைநீ

காட்டும் போது

அதிலே நடந்திட

தயக்கமும் இல்லை

 

ஆனாலும் மனதிலே

ஒருபாரம் உள்ளது

அதுவுமே அழுத்தியே

என்னையும் வதைக்குது

 

வீணான பாரத்தை

சுமக்கிறேன் என்பதை

நானுமேப் புரிந்தாலும்

அதுநீங்க மறுக்குது

 

எதிர்மறை எண்ணங்கள்

எதிர்கால கவலைகள்

இப்போது சுமக்கின்ற

அன்றாடப் பொறுப்புகள்

 

அத்தோடு நோய்நொடி

வந்துமே சேர்ந்திட

அதுதரும் தொல்லைகள்

அத்தோடு செலவுகள்

 

இதுபோல இன்னமும்

சொல்லிட பலஉண்டு

எத்தனைச் சொன்னாலும்

முடிவிங்கு ஏதுண்டு

 

நம்பிக்கை ஒருபுறம்

என்னையும் நடத்த

அவநம்பிக்கை மறுபுறம்

என்னையும் வீழ்த்துது

 

தடுமாறி நானும்

கீழே வீழாமல்

தாங்கி நீபிடிப்பதை

என்மனம் உணருது

 

இப்பரம் இப்போது

பெரும்பாரம் ஆனது

நானுமே இறக்காமல்

அதுவுமே போகாது

 

அதைமட்டும் என்னாலே

ஏன்செய்ய முடியலை

அதுவே இப்போது

என்கேள்வி ஆனது

 

உன்சித்தம் ஏதேனும்

இதிலுமே இருக்கா

சம்மதம் உனதுமே

சேர்ந்து கொண்டதா

 

எதுவான போதும்

உன்துணை போதும்

உன்எண்ணம் மட்டும்

நிறைவேற வேண்டும்

 

குருகுலம், 15-7-2022, இரவு, 11.15


No comments: