Friday, December 2, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1395


1395 it is in your hand

 

You alone should

Watch the situation

Then you should come

And do seva to me

 

If you forgot to

Keep this in mind

I alone have to

Remind you again

 

But you also have

Some responsibility

I also know

That very well

 

And you also know

That in that your responsibility

Lay all

My needs

 

Don’t have indifference

Thinking that

I am only

A slave to you

 

Don’t forget that

Even as a slave

I also have

My own rights

 

Don’t show

Indifference towards me

Thinking that

I am only your bhakta

 

When you are

Bestowing benefits

Not discriminating

Between the good and bad people

 

In whichever division

I might be

The help will come

Automatically to me

 

Keeping this

Your own law

And keeping my needs

In your mind

 

Cooperating with

My situation well

You should come

And help me

 

Leaving that

If you go

To take care

Of this world

 

That very world

Will blame you

And will also

Question you more

 

When you are

Struggling without

Having time

To carry so many responsibilities

 

Do you have

Time to answer them

And do you want to

Accept the blame also

 

I won’t tell

More than this

My life is

In your hand

 

I tried my best

To communicate to you

Now taking the final decision

Is in your hand

 

7-7-2022, Gurukulam, 8.00 a.m.

 

God has equal responsibility to take care of His bhakta, though each bhakta knows her responsibilities in life. Anyhow God is going to show His mercy both on good and evil and in whichever category He puts me, considering my status as His bhakta, at least He should pay equal attention to her as He has concern about the wider world.

 

1395 உனது கையில்

 

நிலமையை நீதான்

பார்த்திட வேண்டும்

அதன்பின் சேவை

செய்திட வேண்டும்

 

நினைவு வைத்திட்ட

நீயும் மறந்தால்

நான்தான் உனக்கு

சொல்லிட வேண்டும்

 

ஆயினும் உண்டு

பொறுப்பு உனக்கு

அதுவும் நன்கு

தெரியும் எனக்கு

 

அந்தப் பொறுப்பில்

எனது தேவை

அடங்கி இருப்பது

புரியும் உனக்கு

 

அடிமை தானே

என்று எண்ணி

அலட்சியம் நீ

கொள்ள வேண்டாம்

 

அடிமை எனக்கும்

உள்ளது உரிமை

அதை நீயும்

மறக்க வேண்டாம்

 

நமது பக்தன்

என்று எண்ணி

பாரா முகமாய்

இருக்க வேண்டாம்

 

நல்லோர் தீயோர்

என்ற பேதம்

இன்றி நீயும்

உதவும் போது

 

எந்தப்பிரிவில் நான்

இருந்த போதும்

தன்போல் உதவி

வந்து சேரும்

 

இந்த நியதியை

எண்ணிக் கொண்டு

எனது தேவையை

மனதில் கொண்டு

 

நிலமை தன்னை

நன்கு அனுசரித்து

நீயும் வந்து

உதவ வேண்டும்

 

அதனை விடுத்து

என்னை மறந்து

உலகை நீயும்

தாங்கப் போனால்

 

அந்த உலகே

உன்னைப் பழிக்கும்

அத்துடன் பல

கேள்விகள் கேட்கும்

 

பொறுப்பை சுமக்க

நேரம் இன்றி

நீயும் தவித்து

இருக்கும் போது

 

பதிலும் சொல்ல

நேரம் இருக்கா

பழியைச் சுமக்க

விருப்பம் இருக்கா

 

இதற்கு மேலும்

சொல்ல மாட்டேன்

எனது வாழ்வும்

உனது கையில்

 

முடிந்த வரையில்

சொல்லி விட்டேன்

முடிவு இனிமே

’உனது கையில்

 

7-7-2022, குருகுலம், காலை 8.00


No comments: