Friday, December 2, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1394


1394 Don’t delay further

 

 

Why this much struggle

In my life

When you will give

The permanent peace

 

Struggles are coming

One by one

Why you delay in

Giving rest to me

 

If one finishes

Another begins

Each one is

Standing in the queue

 

If this became

My life

Why not I

Question you

 

I know well that

Others have

More struggles

Than me

 

Compared to them

I only have to rejoice

But I alone know

About my condition

 

Added to that

Once I became your bhakta

Surely I will

Ask about it to you

 

Whatever might be your answer

I have nothing to do with it

Don’t you know

About my expectation

 

I am not asking

Something extraordinary

But everyday life

Itself became a struggle

 

Don’t ask me to

Compare with others

There is no

Need for that to me

 

Why you

Further delaying

To finish this

my litigation with you

 

Therefore don’t further

Continue the argument

And don’t delay

Further any more

 

Once I became tired

And worn out

Don’t delay in

Doing justice tome

 

Gurukulam, 6-7-2022, 5.00 a.m.

 

Another contention with the Lord to do something to overcome the present crises which is going beyond my control to handle. My health is not permitting me to go the extra mile to take care of my mother.  But her condition demands more of my seva to her. There is no point in comparing my struggle with others as each one’s struggle is unique considering her needs and limitations. So as usual I have to wrestle only with the Lord.

                                                                 

1394 நீயும் சுணங்காதே

 

 

ஏனிந்த தடுமாற்றம்

என்வாழ்வில் இன்னும்

எப்போது தருவாய்

அமைதி நிரந்தரம்

 

ஒவ்வொன்றாய் தொடர்ந்து

வருகுது போராட்டம்

ஓய்வுமேத் தருவதில்

ஏன்னினும் தாமதம்

 

ஒன்று முடிந்தால்

மற்றொன்று தொடங்குது

ஒன்றன்பின் ஒன்றாய்

வரிசையில் நிற்குது

 

இதுவே வாழ்வும்

என்றுமே ஆனால்

கேள்வியும் கேளாமல்

எப்படி இருப்பது

 

என்னிலும் பிறருக்கு

வந்திடும் போராட்டம்

ஏராளம் ஏராளம்

நானதை அறிவேன்

 

அவரோடு ஒப்பிட்டால்

என்பாடு கொண்டாட்டம்

ஆனாலும் என்னிலை

நான்மட்டும் அறிவேன்

 

அத்தோடு உன்பக்தன்

என்றுமே ஆனபின்

அதுபற்றி உன்னிடம்

நிச்சயம் கேட்பேன்

 

உன்பதில் எதுவானால்

இனிஎன்ன எனக்கு

என்எதிர் பார்ப்பு

தெரியாதா உனக்கு

 

அதிகமாய் ஒன்றும்

எதிபார்க்க வில்லை

அன்றாட வாழ்வே

ஆனது தொல்லை

 

பிறரோடு என்னை

ஒப்பிடச் சொல்லாதே

அதற்கான அவசியம்

எனக்குமே இல்லை

 

உன்னோடு எனக்குள்ள

என்னிந்த வழக்கு

அதைமட்டும் முடிப்பதில்

உனக்கென்ன பிணக்கு

 

ஆகவே இனியும்

தாமதம் செய்யாதே

வீணான வாதத்தை

மேலும் வளர்க்காதே

 

ஆய்ந்து ஒய்ந்து

தளர்ந்து வீழ்ந்தபின்

நியாயம் செய்வதில்

நீயும் சுணங்காதே

 

குருகுலம், 6-7-2022, காலை 5.00


No comments: