Monday, December 5, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1398


1398 Put in writing

 

To whom shall

I share

And to whom shall

I ask

 

How I am

Going to communicate

My thoughts

That are not even clear to me

 

All that I shared so far

Is very less

And what I never shared

Is plenty

 

There is no

Shortage for words

And there is no limitation

For me to write

 

However they

Don’t have the power

To make my thought

Complete one

 

Therefore putting

A limit to my words

And keeping a

Fence to my writings

 

Talking with you

In silence

I poured down my thoughts

To you

 

Then I received

The clarity

How I am going to

Utter it

 

But there is no need

For that to me share

And others have no

Time to listen

 

But I have written them

Only for my sake

And I told you

The reason for that

 

Once I

Shared all

My inner thoughts

With you

 

And put them

In writing

And after

Presenting them to you

 

As the wavering thoughts

Become calm

Then your words will

Fall in my ears

 

As I obey to it

And act accordingly

Peace will come

Each day to me

 

Gurukulam, 7-7-2022, 6.00, p. m.

 

The one reason why I write poems and other brainstorms is that unless I put them in words, my thoughts will continue to ponder over the subject and never allow me to keep quiet or to talk even with the Lord. So in order to tame my own mind I have to write my thoughts, whether others read it or not.  As I often say I write to my own needs and post in the blog not expecting others to read or respond.  Once I put my thoughts in writing my mind allows me to do other activities.  Whether this is some kind of mental sickness or a common experience to few others.

 

1398 எழுதி வைத்தேன்

 

யாரிடம் சென்று

நான் சொல்வேன்

எவரிடம் சென்று

நான் கேட்பேன்

 

எனக்கே புரியாத

எண்ணம் அதனை

எப்படி பிறர்க்கு

எடுத் துரைப்பேன்

 

இதுவரை சொன்னது

அணைத்துமே கொஞ்சம்

சொல்லாமல் விட்டது

ஏராளம் ஏராளம்

 

சொல்லிடச் சொல்லுக்குப்

பஞ்சமே இல்லை

எழுதிட வார்த்தைக்கு

அளவுமே இல்லை

 

ஆயினும் எண்ணத்தை

முழுமை ஆக்க

அவற்றுக்கு ஏனோ

வலிமை இல்லை

 

ஆகவே சொல்லுக்கு

எல்லை வைத்து

எழுத்துக்குகச் சற்று

வேலி இட்டு

 

மவுனமாய் நானும்

உன்னுடன் பேசி

மனதின் எண்ணத்தை

ஊற்றி விட்டேன்

 

அதன்பின் அடைந்தேன்

தெளிவும் நான்

ஆஹா அதனை

என்ன சொல்வேன்

 

அதற்கான தேவை

எனக்கு இல்லை

அதைக்கேட்க நேரம்

பிறர்க்கு இல்லை

 

ஆயினும் எனக்காக

எழுதி வைத்தேன்

அதற்கான காரணம்

சொல்லி விட்டேன்

 

உள்ளாக தோன்றும்

எண்ணத்தை நானும்

உன்னிடம் வந்து

சொன்ன பின்பு

 

எழுத்தாக்கி அதனை

ஏட்டிலே வடித்து

உன்முன்பு நானும்

வைத்த பின்பு

 

அலைமோதும் எண்ணம்

அமைதியாய் அடங்க

அதன்பின் உன்வார்த்தை

காதில் வீழும்

 

நானுமே பணிந்து

அதன்படி நடக்க

நாள்தோறும் அமைதி

வந்து சேரும்

 

குருகுலம், 7-7-2022, மாலை 6.00


No comments: