Wednesday, December 7, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1402


1402 Rejoice praising you

 

It is not possible

For me to be alone

You are there

To give company to me

 

This is enough

I told

How am I going

To give thanks

 

Offering only

My tears

Increasing the love

In my heart

 

Each second

Remembering your glory

I gave thanks

By worshiping your feet

 

Though there are

Not enough words to praise you

Though the situation is

Not conducive to praise

 

The praising heart

Remembering you only

Will rejoice in atman

By singing your praises

 

Giving thanks only when

Good things happen

And blaming when

Bad things happen

 

Though is

Natural one

My heart would

Refuse to do that alone

 

Going beyond

Good and evil

Understanding that

This very life is yours

 

If there is any word

Greater word than thanks

I will worship you

Only saying that

 

There is no need

For formality

To utter

The feeling of my heart

 

There no need

For any other blessings

Other than your relationship

To show my love

 

Though there are

Friends and relatives

Though the friends and

Others stand with me

 

Your company

Covers every other relationship

Your relationship alone

Will remain as my companion

 

Once you are with me

By giving company

As my heart rejoice

By singing your praises

 

Having relationship with you

And celebrating your relationship

I will sing

More and more songs like this

 

Gurukulam, 10-7-2022, 6.10 p.m.

Another song thanking and praising God for His relationship and giving this life to sing and worship Him.

 

1402 துதிப்பாடி களிக்க

 

தனியாக முடியாது

நானதை அறிவேன்

துணையாக நிற்கிறாய்

நானதை உணர்ந்தேன்

 

இதுபோதும் என்று

நானுமே சொனேன்

எவ்விதம் நன்றியை

நானுமே சொல்வேன்

 

கசிந்திடும் கண்ணீரை

காணிக்கை ஆக்கி

கரைந்திடும் இதயத்தில்

காதலை பெருக்கி

 

நொடிதோறும் மனதில்

உன்புகழ் ஏத்தி

என்னையேத் தந்தேன்

உன்னடிப் போற்றி

 

போற்றிடப் போதிய

சொல்லின்றி போயினும்

போற்றிடச் சூழ்நிலை

இல்லாத போதும்

 

போற்றிடும் மனமும்

உன்னையே நினந்து

பாடியேத் துதிக்கும்

ஆவியும் மகிழ்ந்து

 

நன்மைகள் நடந்தால்

நன்றி சொல்வதும்

தீமைகள் வந்தால்

தூற்றிப் பழிப்பதும்

 

இயல்பான காரியம்

ஆன போதிலும்

என்மனம் அதையே

செய்திட மறுக்கும்

 

நன்மை தீமை

அனைத்தையும் கடந்து

என்னிந்த வாழ்வும்

உனதென உணர்ந்து

 

நன்றிக்கு மேலாய்ச்

சொல்லொன்று இருந்தால்

நானதைச் சொல்லி

நாளுமேத் துதிப்பேன்

 

உள்ளாக கொண்ட

உணர்வினைச் சொல்ல

உபச்சார வார்தைகள்

ஏதுமே வேண்டாம்

 

உன்னிடம் கொண்ட

அன்பினைக் காட்ட

உறவன்றி வேறெந்த

நன்மையும் வேண்டாம்

 

உற்றமும் சுற்றமும்

உறவான போதும்

ஊரும் உலகும்

துணைநின்ற போதும்

 

உன்துணை அனைத்தையும்

உள்ளாக அடக்கி

உன்னுறவே துணையாக

என்றும் இருக்கும்

 

துணையாக அருகில்

நீயுமே இருக்க

துதிப்பாடி உள்ளமும்

உள்ளாக களிக்க

உன்னோடு உறவாடி

உறவினைக் கொண்டாடி

இதுபோல பாடுவேன்

பாடல்கள் பாடி

 

குருகுலம், 10-7-2022, மாலை 6.10


No comments: