Wednesday, October 26, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1342


1342 Tussle will never end

 

Whatever you do

That is your will

If I ask ‘why’

Then that is my mistake

 

Thinking your will

I lament

And thinking about my mistake

I am troubled

 

There is no use

If I lament or troubled

It is not easy for me

To understand your will

 

One way it is good for me

Not to understand

Even if I understood [your will]

What is there for me to do [to change it]

 

But I know

One thing for sure

And I understood you

Very clearly

 

Whatever might be your will

What does it matter to me

I remain your bhakta

What I am going to miss

 

So whatever

You do

I will give my consent

In advance

 

But I just

Only asked you

The reason

For doing it

 

After completing your work

And showing the result

Then you will tell that

This I the reason

 

Whatever might be

The result

You will ask me to think

Only the benefit I received

 

You also

Asked me that

So far in which

I have felt any shortage

 

Is the mistake in my will

Or in your lamentations

You will tell me

To think about it

 

Therefore you will

Tell me to

Shout my mouth

And only to listen to you

 

But I cannot

Keep my mouth shut

Similarly your

Will won’t change

 

Therefore there

Will never come

Any end to the tussle

That we have between us

 

Gurukulam, 9-2-2022,11.00 pm

 

This tussle between me and God is not going to end till the end of my life.  Though I accept whatever happens in my life as the will of God still as a bhakta I always questions Him on so many things. Though He also gave the same old answers still both of us are not going to end this debate in my life.

No comments: