Wednesday, October 26, 2022

 

1340 I will continue to do the same       

 

What else can I do

Other than this

I will come

And complain to you

 

At any time

I can come unto you

I can tell

All my needs to you

 

Others might

Mock me by telling that

This is nothing

But a kind of mental disorder

 

He is seeking a god

Who is not even there

Even if God is there

He won’t come to help directly

 

And they might

Give advice to me

To live practically

By leaving these kinds of activities

 

They shared

Their experience

They don’t know

About my experience

 

They don’t know that

You will send someone

To come

And help directly

 

You know for sure

How to fulfil

my needs in which way and

In what time

 

And preparing me

For that

You will help me

To live each day accordingly

 

I know well that

These are

Not mere

Words of comfort

 

As you are

With me every day

I shared my

Needs to you now

 

You will give

Clarity in mind

I will also provide

Strength in the body

 

Added to that

You will give your grace

For me to accept

My situation in life

 

Therefore I

Again came unto you

And bow before

By thanksgiving

 

Gurukulam, 7-2-2022, 4.00, a.m.

 

Taking time and sit with the Lord is sadhana.  There is several advantages in it.  At the same time ‘Practising the Presence of God’ [Title of Bro. Larance famous book] is upasana—worship.  I enjoy both of them.  So when I get up very early and sit quietly with the Lord I value that time very much as it helps me to introspect about me and my life and also thank God for the help which He sends in various ways through other human begins to fulfil my responsibility.  As I got one such another opportunity after spending sometime as inspiration came I wrote this song.

 

God not only suffered for us [taking our Sin on Him] but continue to suffer with a bhakta in all her struggle in life.  But like a woman who suffers when seeing the suffering of her beloved one, a bhakta’s suffering increases as she sees that her circumstances forces God to suffer along with her. So when normal humans blame God or Time or others for their suffering a bhakta in her suffering also see the suffering of the Lord and requests Him to remove it to show the difference between a bhakta and others.  Bhakti sees life and theology from bhakti point of view.

 

1340 இதையே செய்வேன்

 

இதுவன்றி நானும்

வேறென்ன செய்வேன்

உன்னிடம் வந்து

முறையீடு செய்வேன்

 

என் நேரமாயினும்

உன்னிடம் வரலாம்

எந்தேவை யதனை

உன்னிடம் சொல்லலாம்

 

இதுஒரு மனநோய்

என்றுமே சொல்லி

என்னையும் பிறர்

கேலியும் செய்யலாம்

 

இல்லாத இறைவனைத்

தேடியே அலைகிறான்

இருந்தாலும் நேரிலே

வந்துமே உதவான்

 

இதனை விடுத்து

நடைமுறை அறிந்து

வாழ்ந்திடச் சொல்லி

அறிவுரை கூறலாம்

 

அவரது அனுபவம்

அவருமே சொன்னார்

எனது அனுபவம்

அவருமே அறியார்

 

நேரிலே வந்து

உதவிடும் மனிதரை

அனுப்புவாய் நீயும்

என்பதை அறியார்

 

எந்நேரம் என்தேவை

நிறைவேற்றி வைப்பது

என்பதை நீமட்டும்

நிச்சயம் அறிவாய்

 

அதற்கேற்ப என்னை

ஆயத்தப் படுத்தி

அன்றாட வாழ்வை

நகர்த்திடச் செய்வாய்

 

ஆறுதல் வேண்டிக்

கூறிடும் வார்த்தை

அல்ல இவையென

நானுமே அறிவேன்

 

அன்றாடம் என்னோடு

நின்றுநீ உதவ

இந்நேரம் தன்னில்

என்தேவை சொன்னேன்

 

உள்ளத்தில் தெளிவு

நீயுமே தருவாய்

உடலிலே தெம்பு

நீயுமே அருள்வாய்

 

அத்துடன் சூழல்

தன்னையும் ஏற்று

அதன்படி வாழ

நீயுமே அருள்வாய்

 

ஆகவே மீண்டும்

உன்னிடம் வந்தேன்

நன்றி சொல்லிப்

பணிந்து கொண்டேன்

 

குருகுலம், 7-2-2022, காலை 4.00

No comments: