Wednesday, October 26, 2022

 Bhakti Theology Song 1341 


1341 Don’t miss the opportunity

 

Another opportunity

Has come to you

If you help realizing this

That is more than enough now

 

Often such opportunity

Does not come to you

If you miss this

There is no use in it

 

Once in billion

You get this chance

When it comes

Is it correct to deny, better tell

 

Showing your

Right with me

Can you miss this opportunity

Tell me that

 

So for

I thought that

Only human

get ‘chances’

 

When the need

Has come to me

That is also applicable to you

That I understood now

 

Don’t think that

This is the same lamentation

That I

Often make

 

Don’t miss

This opportunity

By telling

Some kinds of excuses

 

If you miss this chance

It will be a loss for me

Don’t forget

This also now

 

Though many

Troubles have come

I never incurred

Any loss so far

 

If I incur any loss

Then it will become a trouble to you

Don’t forgot

This also

 

Enough you have

Suffered so much for me

Don’t suffer

Just for my sake

 

To avoid both

Loss and trouble

Don’t miss

This opportunity

குருகுலம், 8-2-2022, இரவு 11.30

 

Though I enjoy the kind of life that I long to have [as a recluse], still some of the responsibilities sometimes bring hurdle it.  Now as I have to manage many things on my own without much help from others, the only way I can enjoy the life that I have is to seek the help from God. So I demanded few things from Him: Patience, good health, arranging help through some other means above all peace of mind. However I become tired physically somehow I find some peace of mind within me.  So I wrote this song just teasing God not to miss the opportunity that now came for me to not only to manage things now to avoid both trouble and loss for both of us.

 

1341 நழுவ விடாதே

 

வாய்ப்பு ஒன்று

வந்தது மீண்டும்

நீயதை அறிந்து

உதவினால் போதும்

 

அடிக்கடி இதுபோல்

வருவதும் இல்லை

வாய்ப்பை இழந்தால்

பயனும் இல்லை

 

கோடியில் இதுபோல்

வாய்ப்பு ஒன்று

வந்திடும் போது

மறுப்பதா சொல்லு

 

உன்னிடம் எனக்குள்ள

உரிமையைக் காட்டிட

வந்திடும் வாய்ப்பை

இழப்பதா கூறு

 

மனிதற்கு மட்டுமே

வாய்ப்பு வந்திடும்

என்று இதுவரை

எண்ணி இருந்தேன்

 

உனக்கும் அது

பொருந்தும் என்று

தேவை வந்ததும்

அறிந்து கொண்டேன்

 

அடிக்கடி நானும்

பாடிடும் பல்லவி

இதுவும் என்று

எண்ணி விடாதே

 

சாக்குப் போக்கு

ஏதேனும் சொல்லி

வந்த வாய்ப்பை

நழுவ விடாதே

 

வாய்ப்பை விட்டால்

நஷ்டம் எனக்கு

என்பதை மட்டும்

மறந்து  விடாதே

 

கஷ்டம் இதுவரை

பலவந்த போதும்

நஷ்டம் ஒன்றும்

வந்ததே இல்லை

 

நஷ்டம் வந்தால்

கஷ்டம் உனக்குத்தான்

அதைமட்டும் நீயும்

மறந்து விடாதே

 

இதுவரை நீபட்ட

கஷ்டங்கள் போதும்

எனக்காக மீண்டும்

கஷ்டப்படாதே

 

கஷ்டம் நஷ்டம்

இரண்டையும் தவிர்க்க

வந்த வாய்ப்பைத்

தவற விடாதே

 

குருகுலம், 8-2-2022, இரவு 11.30


No comments: